Marketing Automation SpecialistApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
MonetizeMore builds industry leading publisher advertising technology that is seen by more than 350M people per month. The company has been running for 9 years achieving consistent double digit revenue growth each year with a team of 120+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to join an enterprising marketing team that is empowering a community of publishers that rely on ad space for revenue. Be part of a team that empowers publishers to increase their ad revenues via article, video, webinar, social media, forum, ebook and email content. Join a company culture that rewards thinking differently, intrepid attitude and results driven behaviour. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
About the Role
The Marketing team at MonetizeMore is the creative and production lifeblood of our 100+ employee company. It’s a talented and diverse set of team members with years of expertise across the vast ecosystem of digital marketing including long-form content, corporate branding, search/display advertising, rich media production, web development and more. As such, the Marketing Automation Specialist sits at the center of our lead activation and plays a key role in building the revenue pipeline for MonetizeMore. We’d like to work with a data-driven marketer who knows how to run experiments to drive business results. Someone who isn’t afraid to test things and fail as long as they learn along the way. Someone who’s passionate about joining other creatives in building compelling campaigns, and products alike.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will oversee and manage the tactical marketing automation operations between ActiveCampaign and HubSpot CRM as well as other channels/systems integrating with ActiveCampaign. They have at least 2-3 years hands-on experience setting up complex, integrated campaigns within a marketing automation suite. They have worked with clients to provide Marketing Automation expertise regarding their campaign operational plan such as best practices in activating email subscribers, creating email templates, analyzing campaign/lead KPIs, assisting with forms and landing page set up, configuring cloud connectors, and managing the automated lead-flow to Sales.
Relevant experience for the role:
- Previous experience working with digital marketing platforms like ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, Google Analytics, ClickFunnels.
- Experience across many written forms, including email copy, blog articles, website copy, social posts, and everything in between.
- The ability to collaborate between a variety of creative teams, from Support, Sales and Development.
- The ability to juggle multiple deadlines and prioritize your time effectively.
- Ability to convey technical information in an easily digestible manner to a wide variety of audiences.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing our ActiveCampaign marketing automation strategy.
- Collaborating across Marketing, Sales and Support on weekly/monthly reports.
- Working with multiple teams to develop compelling stories and build them into breakthrough campaigns.
- Develop personalized, scalable, automated marketing campaigns using ActiveCampaign, leveraging email, landing pages, lead scoring, etc.
- Serve as the lead administrator of marketing journeys, working hands-on within ActiveCampaign & HubSpot CRM.
- Partner with the product, content, and sales team to create compelling nurture paths for different personas, and constantly iterate and test to drive improvement.
- Being an integral part of the creative process by participating in all stages of your projects.
- Writing copy for various campaign assets.
- Editing copy provided by others on the team.
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote working set-up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive compensation package
- Company retreats
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore marketing team, please fill out the application and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality 😉