Firefox Social Strategist
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America 🗺
Mozilla is unlike any other technology company. We disrupt stale and imbalanced markets by placing people ahead of profits and advocating for shared standards that demand better of the internet. We consciously look for ways to be different, including how we present ourselves to the world through storytelling and design, experiences and content.
As a contract social strategist, you’ll have an integral role in how our brands show up in North America (US and Canada), both in our owned social channels and beyond. With the support of the Head of Social + Branded Content, you will tap into cultural insights and develop digitally-focused ideas for our brands and products and see them through.
We’re looking for a creative thinker with experience building relationships both with influencers and customers to help us grow brand awareness and product usage.
You will work with partners across marketing to scale, evolve and localize a content ecosystem, using social and community marketing principles to amplify earned conversations to ensure more people understand what makes Mozilla different and why they should choose Firefox products.
As the North American Social Strategist
- You will identify and execute on new ways of using emerging social channels to get our brand messaging in front of our target audiences in order to shift perception and drive product consideration
- You will collaborate with the Head of Social + Branded Content to execute on influencer activations
- You will support execution of social media advertising strategy across brands with the social agency to ensure strategic audience segmentation, low costs per action, and high engagement rates for our real-time content
- You will use social listening to define insights for crafting, measuring, and reporting on the effectiveness of our content
- You’re a digital native with deep insights into what works and doesn’t on the various social platforms.
- 5 years of experience in social media marketing to a consumer audience
- Proven track record of developing data and insight driven strategies
- Power-user of social listening, publishing, and reporting tools (like Buffer, Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, Sprinklr, Affinio)
- Validated ability to multi-task and stay organized
- World-class written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Possesses the ability to make good judgement calls in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to shift direction quickly and expertly if there is a need
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.