Customer Success Expert
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
You land in London and Mozio sends you a push notification to book the Heathrow Express train. Later that day you use Mozio to book an on-demand sedan, tap onto the London Tube, and make a reservation for a minicab to pick you up the next morning. When you land in Munich, Mozio sends you a push notification for the Lufthansa Airport Bus to the city center, at which point you purchase a ticket on the U-bahn or S-bahn, also through Mozio, to get you to your hotel. 3 days later in Dallas you purchase a DART ticket to take public transit back to your home in Dallas.
All of those examples of transportation, from shuttles, taxis, limos and even public transit, currently have some form of digital ticketing.
Mozio is tying it all together.
Build the transportation app of the future.
The Perks & Culture
- Yearly 10-day group retreats.
- Fun, small, flexible team. You need to work from New York for a week? Feel free. You want to work and travel? Go ahead.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy: As long as you get your work done, we don’t micromanage your time.
- We think it’s important to invest in the personal development of our employees, and will be flexible with what you want to learn.
- We are all friends: when you are going to spend 50+ hours a week with each other it’s important that you don’t just tolerate your coworkers but actually like them. Mozio was started by two friends, and we want to bring on other people we can be friends with
Who we are
Mozio is a start-up company, founded and headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a team of ~70 talented professionals distributed around the globe.
Our product is a search and booking engine for Ground Transportation.
Our mission, you may ask? To facilitate sustainable travel, either to new places, or within cities, by making urban transportation more efficient. We want to help companies, travelers, urban dwellers navigate cities using the cheapest and most eco-friendly options.
- A CS Expert’s main task is to build lasting relationships between Mozio and its customers and make sure their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Their duties and responsibilities include managing incoming calls, emails and chat messages from Customers, service Providers and Partners.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
What are our values?
- We communicate constantly with each other
- We take ownership over all our assignments
- We trust and rely on each other
- We are creative and proactive
- We learn from each mistake and capitalize our lessons learned
Who are we looking for to staff this open position?
We only hire top-performing individuals who care about being challenged and successful.
We trust they will be motivated by the inner drive to produce the best results, and will be proud of work well done.
Here are some more characteristics of a successful CS Expert:
- They are genuinely excited to help customers
- They provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools. They possess a high level of attention to detail
- They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative
- They are natural problem-solvers. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints
- They put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary
- They are customer-focused and experts in adapting and responding to different types of characters. They are people-oriented
- They are skilled in multitasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively
- They produce high-quality work
- Goals are not their destination but their starting point
- Their experience not only helps them succeed but also enrich the Company
What’s in it for me?
First and most importantly, being part of an organization focused on bringing out the best in our team, and helping them grow and develop together with the Company. As a growing start-up company, we have plenty of career opportunities to offer!
But also, as this is a remote, home-based, full-time position you’ll get to work from home or wherever in the world you want to. You can even travel the world while working with us! A salary in USD + unlimited vacations and equity are part of the compensation package.
The job is 5 days a week (during weekdays and/or weekends), 8hr per day+. You would be employed as a contractor.
Technical Requirements for this role
Given that this position is fully remote, we need to make sure that your tech equipment will help you achieve your goals:
- Laptop updated enough to support current web applications (ZenDesk, Google Suite, Slack, etc)
- Smartphone updated enough to support current mobile versions of the most used applications (Google Suite, Slack, etc)
- High speed wifi connection
- Backup computer
- Backup internet connection. In case your connection is down, you need to find an alternative place or connection to continue with your work
If this description resonates with you, we’d love to receive your application and learn more about you!