Sales ExecutiveApply Now
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
You land in London and Mozio sends you a push notification to book the Heathrow Express train. Later that day you use Mozio to book an on-demand sedan, tap onto the London Tube, and make a reservation for a minicab to pick you up the next morning. When you land in Munich, Mozio sends you a push notification for the Lufthansa Airport Bus to the city center, at which point you purchase a ticket on the U-bahn or S-bahn, also through Mozio, to get you to your hotel. 3 days later in Dallas you purchase a DART ticket to take public transit back to your home in Dallas.
All of those examples of transportation, from shuttles, taxis, limos and even public transit, currently have some form of digital ticketing.
Mozio is tying it all together.
Build the transportation app of the future.
The Perks & Culture
- Yearly 10-day group retreats.
- Fun, small, flexible team. You need to work from New York for a week? Feel free. You want to work and travel? Go ahead.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy: As long as you get your work done, we don’t micromanage your time.
- We think it’s important to invest in the personal development of our employees, and will be flexible with what you want to learn.
- We are all friends: when you are going to spend 50+ hours a week with each other it’s important that you don’t just tolerate your coworkers but actually like them. Mozio was started by two friends, and we want to bring on other people we can be friends with.
Be part of the team that is driving change in the way people book and travel through ground transportation. We need someone who will drive forth, our customer acquisition by approaching companies that are booking aggregating platforms for hotels, or flights and public transit organizations to expand our customer base. What we are looking for in our teammate:
- Team Player attitude
- Someone who is driven by the passion to make a startup flourish
- Someone who stays positive in high stress or adversity
- Ability to help close deals with companies similar to Booking.com, Skyscanner, Hotels.com, Agoda, Accor and more.
Successful candidates, for the Sales position, will have experience in sales, customer relations, or any client facing role where they had to convince customers to work with them.
In exchange for their long hours and hard work, Mozio’s Sales team members earn competitive salaries, equity, the ability to work remotely from anywhere, and a flexible vacation policy. Mozio offers great leadership opportunities and flexibility to individuals who demonstrate an ability to get things done. Combine that with a “flat” organizational culture and lack of bureaucracy, and what’s not to love!
Salary and equity are flexible and based on experience, location and other factors.