National Accounts Manager
Website Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Bausch Health Companies is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on delivering value to patients, doctors and our key stakeholders. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit.
OraPharma, a division of Bausch Health, is committed to improving patients’ quality of life through innovative dental products and a focus on the connection between oral health and overall health. As an organization, we’re not only committed to the doctors we serve, but we pride ourselves on rewarding a “run it like you own it” attitude and providing gratifying opportunities to our employees and exceptional value to our shareholders. Most importantly, we measure true success based on the difference we make in the lives of the millions of patients who rely on our products every day.
- The National Account Manager (NAM) is responsible for direct interaction with OraPharma DSO customers. Our direct customers are dentists, periodontists, hygienists, office staff, and DSO Executive Leadership personnel.
- The NAM is responsible for sales goals, revenue growth, and new business development specific to his/her assigned customer list and product portfolio.
- The NAM will be expected to develop and execute against a business plan tailored to the market and specific corporate account dynamics.
- As part of the business plan, the NAM will be responsible for determining the appropriate strategic and tactical approaches to gain access, acceptance, and utilization for all OraPharma products based on the individual account’s corporate strategy.
- These strategies and tactics are to include the use of the local Account Managers and Regional Managers in order to successfully implement the business plan.
- The NAM will utilize the resource of a Virtual Account Manager (VAM) who will assist the NAM in executing on the business plan for each Corporate DSO Account.
- The NAM will be responsible for managing the activities and strategies for the VAM and will also be responsible for the ongoing accountability of the VAM and his/her implementation of the business plan.
- The successful NAM will have the ability to create and execute this business plan.
- The plan will reflect efforts relating to product implementation, pricing, promotion, setting protocols and shelf management within each assigned customer.
- Additionally, the NAM will be responsible for maintaining a high level of communication between Account Managers, Regional Managers, and Regional Sales Directors.
- The NAM will implement pre-defined sales and marketing strategies to maintain and increase sales productivity within the defined accounts.
- The NAM will be responsible for cultivating new DSO customers annually, with the business development goal to be determined by the Director of Sales Operations.
- The NAM will utilize quarterly budgets in support of educational and relationship-building activities at the corporate executive level as well as the commercial customer level.
- As part of the education and promotion of the OraPharma product line, NAM’s will host lunch & learns, engage appropriate office staff and attend approved vendor exhibits where necessary.
- The NAM will be charged with analysis of spending and plans to maximize the ROI of this spending within their assigned territory.
- The NAM will be responsible for working with customers on leveraging existing insurance availability around OraPharma products.
- The NAM will also be responsible for all business support activities. These activities include the regular and timely entry and synchronization of CRM data, expense reports, , and all other administrative activities required by the Director of Sales Operations and or the company.
- The NAM will be responsible for maintaining a home office, and will be accountable for resolving any issues that may arise that would impact their ability to meet their administrative obligations.
- The NAM will also be required to attend business meetings, trade shows and business events.
- The NAM will be expected to travel for normal business and other business events. This travel may include over night and weekend stays. The NAM must also comply with all Federal and State laws in addition to company and corporate policies and procedures.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years prior dental sales or related healthcare industry.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-managed and motivated.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience with managing a large ($5mil+) book of business to include creating and executing business plans.
- Ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to interpret and utilize business data to drive positive business results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build C-suite level business relationship.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and present clinical information.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, sales database and web applications.
- Past experience in a highly collaborative and team environment.
- Responsible for defined DSO Corporate Account portfolio.
- Responsible for growth of New Accounts within DSO landscape.
- Maintains home office.
- 30% overnight travel.
- Valid driver’s license required in state of residence.
Bausch Health Companies Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.