Content Marketing Team Leader
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in Poland 🗺
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
Are you a passionate strategist with hands-on knowledge about content marketing processes and experience in leading a marketing team? Join the Netguru crowd as a Content Marketing Team Leader in our Growth Department!
What’s in it for you?
- leading an expert team of six talented growth specialists responsible for managing content marketing campaigns and content creation.
- direct cooperation with the Growth Manager and Head of Growth.
- influence on raising the awareness of the Netguru brand among potential clients all over the world.
- working in a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes.
If you join us as a Content Marketing Team Leader, you will:
- oversee and organize the daily work of your team;
- mentor, motivate, coach, and support your team members;
- cooperate with the Growth Manager and Head of Growth in defining and maintaining the strategy for key marketing channels;
- coordinate the processes of creating content within the team and acquiring content from external authors;
- build and maintain marketing funnels for key services;
- create engaging marketing content and website copy to generate leads;
- analyze statistics and other types of data in order to develop our website;
- optimize results of activities in various marketing channels.
We expect you to have
- at least 2 years of experience in B2B marketing;
- at least 1 year of experience in leading a marketing team;
- an ability to gather feedback, evaluate it, and set goals;
- a passion for IT/startup-related topics;
- Knowledge of marketing automation ecosystems such as Hubspot;
- know-how in creating long-form content/case studies;
- familiarity with SEO;
- a basic knowledge of the product development process;
- a portfolio of blogs, websites, social media profiles, or similar content that you have created yourself would be an advantage.
Perks & benefits
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care,
- MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates,
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!