Junior Outreach Representative
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in Poland 🗺
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. It includes building web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
We are currently looking for a quick and effective Junior Outreach Representative to join our Strategic Engagements team.
Joining the Business Development Team means
- 6-month-long juniorship spent on learning and polishing the skills which make a perfect foundation for a future promotion and a pay rise,
- working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from different fields,
- ability to reach global markets & onboard clients on 7 continents,
- working in a challenging and fast-paced but friendly environment,
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- bonuses for exceeding target quotas.
You will be
- searching and qualifying potential clients according to an Ideal Customer Profile,
- outreach to potential customers,
- creation and distribution of targeted email campaigns,
- conducting market research to obtain leads,
- initiating contact with clients and setting up meetings for Business Development Specialists to achieve KPIs.
You – ideally
- have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken (CEFR C1+),
- have experience in maintaining communication with B2B clients,
- display impressive written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities,
- thrive in a competitive environment and adapt to change easily,
- are a creative problem-solver with strong analytical skills.
- passion about new technologies,
- experience in or some knowledge of IT/software consulting/SaaS market,
- experience in outreach/outbound, B2B sales or customer service,
- familiarity with CRM systems and Google tools.
Perks & benefits
- a luxury private health insurance package with dental care,
- a MultiSport card,
- an optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- a MacBook, because we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
- & more!