Junior Ruby on Rails Developer
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in Poland 🗺
We create beautiful, fast and secure web applications tailored exclusively for the specific customers. We always choose the best frameworks possible to meet the business goals and satisfy users’ expectations. We are experienced in Ruby on Rails consulting, Node.js, Python and Elixir on the backend.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Newst, Moonfare and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
We are on a lookout for Junior Ruby on Rails Developers to join our Ruby on Rails consulting team! Don’t hesitate and apply!
Joining Netguru means
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- startup-type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for…
- basic knowledge of SQL,
- at least one app at GitHub Repo, Bitbucket, GitLab or other open sources – to show us your skills,
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required,
- communication skills sufficient to work with a team and our clients.
You should also
- efficiently search for information you need,
- have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and clients,
- love to take charge of the project you are working on.
- understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- knowledge of programming design patterns (e.g. service object or form object),
- experience in working in a team and for foreign clients.
Perks & benefits
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- generous private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSport card,
- an optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions – drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!