- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in Poland 🗺
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. It includes building web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
Joining netguru means
- developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- working both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Helpling) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA),
- making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open for brilliant ideas,
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- a clear career path,
- flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- working with a team of 40+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings, having personalised budget for personal growth.
We want you on board if you
- have minimum 1 year’s experience in managing IT project,
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English (minimum C1); Polish is not required,
- have proven experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies,
- are familiar with one of the agile project management tools – Jira, Pivotal Tracker or others,
- can convince us that effective communication and finding solutions is your strong suit,
- can easily deal with obstacles and blockers,
- can advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients,
- are able to make clients’ ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them, creating MVP and facilitating developers’ estimation,
- have a passion for new technologies.
- coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed. Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team,
- creating or facilitating creation of user stories and other lean documentation when necessary
- looking for improvements and questioning status quo, to the point of creating new processes and adjustments,
- being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions,
- mentoring and being a trainer at both internal and external workshops.
Perks & benefits
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time with your team and bond,
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Our projects are waiting for a new PM! Are you ready to join us on our journey? Don’t hold back and apply!
85% of our recruitment process is resolved within 3 weeks!
Here are a couple of Netguru’s blopost, which may help you prepare for our recruitment process:
- What Do We Ask During the Job Interview for a PM?
- 5 Skills You Need to Work as a Project Manager
- From Cognitive Science, Through Quality Assurance, to Project Management – My Journey to the Perfect Career
Not experienced enough to apply for a PM position? Don’t lose your sleep over it, we’ll be happy to meet you either way.