- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in Poland 🗺
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. It includes building web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
Joining Netguru as a Recruitment Specialist means:
- high recruitment quality standards and ambitious hiring goals;
- experimenting, questioning the status quo and having lot of independence in managing your projects;
- using innovative technologies: automation, chatbots, and high-quality tools,
- growing yourself and people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- Creative Friday each week, to help you replenish your creative mind and implement new ideas.
What are the responsibilities of a Recruitment Specialist
- managing full lifecycle recruitment for different positions;
- creating and implementing long-term recruitment strategies in collaboration with hiring managers;
- discussing recruitment needs and proactively advising hiring managers;
- looking after Candidate Experience, shaping the expectations and negotiating the terms of collaboration;
- conducting promotional activities and establishing the initial contact with prospective candidates;
- improving current processes and creating new ones.
Must-haves for a Recruitment Specialist at Netguru
- 1+ years of experience in recruitment for:
- technical positions (developers, engineers, testers, PMs),
- OR non-technical positions (sales, HR, marketing, etc.),
- a very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (CEFR C1+),
- experience as a partner to an internal/external client: gathering requirements and analysing recruitment needs, suggesting improvements, negotiating and guiding through the whole process.
You also should
- know how to effectively source new talent and diagnose candidates expectations,
- have impressive communication and interpersonal skills,
- be proactive, assertive, and have strong analytical skills,
- have an ability to prioritise and switch between tasks,
- keep up-to-date with HR, employer branding, and technology-related news,
- be familiar with recruitment tools and be able to learn how to use new ones quickly.
Perks & Benefits
- Macbook and extra accessories,
- Private health insurance and a multisport card,
- Individual co-financed educational plan,
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats twice a year,
- Team meet-up every two months.
We are just getting started 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?
Click “apply” button and join Netguru team!
If a full lifecycle recruitment process is not really your thing but you feel like duck in water in networking, sourcing and attracting new talent – apply for a Talent Sourcing Specialist.