Senior Project Manager
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in Poland 🗺
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. It includes building web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
Joining Netguru means
- developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- working both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Helpling) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA),
- making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open for brilliant ideas,
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- a clear and flexible career path,
- flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- working with a team of 40+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings, having personalised budget for personal growth.
What are a Senior Project Manager’s duties?
- Understanding the business of our clients, and working in a way to help them grow and succeed through our services,
- Assisting our clients in making key decisions at every stage of product development,
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed. Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team,
- Using data and appropriate metrics to drive your decisions and improve your projects,
- Reviewing and improving the current processes, creating new ones, implementing novel tools and solutions,
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and coming up with the best possible solutions,
- Mentoring employees and acting as a trainer at internal and external events.
Apply if you
- have an in-depth knowledge and broad experience in managing diverse agile IT projects (at least 3 years),
- are well-versed in the agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.),
- are an expert in using one of the agile project management tools – Jira, Pivotal Tracker or other,
- have experience in continually monitoring product quality against company standards and have a proven record of improving those standards,
- display a proactive attitude and assist clients in choosing the best solution possible,
- easily understand clients’ needs in various business models,
- have a decent technical knowledge and can smoothly communicate with developers, product designers and QA specialists,
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); Polish not required.
It would be a plus if you
- had a Scrum Master or Product Owner certificate,
- had mentored and managed less experienced Project Managers,
- were experienced in running courses/workshops/presentations as a coach.
- had experience in managing design, mobile apps and web development projects
Perks & benefits
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time with your team and bond,
If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Don’t hesitate and become one of us! Questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
85% of our recruitment process is resolved within 3 weeks!
Here are a couple of Netguru’s blopost, which may help you prepare for our recruitment process: