Senior Python Developer
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in Poland 🗺
We create beautiful, fast and secure web applications tailored exclusively for the specific customers. We always choose the best frameworks possible to meet the business goals and satisfy users’ expectations. We are experienced in Ruby on Rails consulting, Node.js, Python and Elixir on the backend.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Newst, Moonfare and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
We are now searching for those dedicated to delivering the best-quality code to turn ideas into online practice! Don’t hesitate, apply now.
Joining Netguru means
- working with an experienced team – lead the team of professionals, share knowledge and best practices, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- clients from all over the world, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need,
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
Apply if you
- have at least 3 years’ experience in Python – building web applications, preferably Django,
- are able to deal efficiently with databases and project bottlenecks,
- experience in building modern and secure APIs,
- have a deep understanding of modern HTML, CSS,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) (Polish is not required),
- can quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between the clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- are able to lead a project independently,
- are ready to help Project Managers manage their project (from the technical perspective).
We’ll be happy to see that you
- have knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- know the Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- are always willing to help and mentor other developers,
- have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker,
- have some DevOps skills (CI/CD, Ansible),
- are an open source contributor.
Perks & benefits
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!