New Client CoordinatorApply Now
- Hello—we’re Trialfacts, a remote entrepreneurial company, and without us, a lot of medical research would not be possible. We’re searching for a Sales & Promotions Coordinator to help our CEO and the rest of our team solve our clients’ biggest problem. If you’re looking for a position where you can set your own hours, take holidays as you see fit, work remotely from home, and help medical research succeed, then please read on.
- Today’s highly sophisticated medical system has added nearly 20 years of life expectancy, reduced infant mortality by 90% and maternal mortality by 99%. Polio, leprosy, smallpox, and tuberculosis are practically eradicated, even in the poorest countries in the world. There’s plenty of room for improvement, but a big part of what’s been achieved is due to new medications, medical devices and understanding developed through clinical research.
- Our clients – medical research organizations, are working hard to continue to develop treatments and devices, increase our understanding, eradicate sickness and improve quality of life. Their biggest challenge is spending half of their time searching for and never being able to recruit enough of the patients required for their clinical trials.
- Our company – Trialfacts, removes the biggest hurdle and frustration to conducting their research, by recruiting the patients they require for their clinical trials, and many times thereby saving their research. We’re the only company in the industry to also do this in a predictable and reliable manner, by determining upfront exactly how many patients we can recruit, and backing that up with a money-back guarantee.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Communicate— A large part of this role involves corresponding with and educating potential clients, mostly by email. This includes responding to enquiries generated by our outbound email campaign and inbound through our website, as well as following up with each new client opportunity.
- Coordinate— You’ll be performing the critical role of managing each potential new client opportunity as a project. It’s your job to coordinate with our CEO Nick; who is our salesperson, Jess; who performs our Due Diligence process, and researchers; our potential clients, to ensure that each opportunity is progressing through the stages of our new client pipeline like a well-oiled machine. To do this you’ll need a relentless focus on next steps, client education, coordination of people, and serious organization skills to do this at scale across a large number of new client opportunities simultaneously.
- Learn— No experience is necessary, but you’ll need to rapidly develop a thorough understanding of the industry, our clients, their concerns, our service, and new software and technology. You’ll be trained and work closely with our CEO, so you can hit the ground running, but you’ll also need to be able to independently learn via courses and other resources that we’ll pay for.
- Market— The other part of this role is to work with our CEO Nick and other team members to implement additional marketing strategies to grow the number of new client meetings performed by Nick each week. Right now we’re seeing a lot of success from, and are mostly focused on our content marketing.
What’s in it for you:
- Autonomy— We don’t have set working hours. We don’t have a holiday policy (you can take holidays whenever you want). We don’t micromanage or babysit. You’ll be accountable to the rest of the team purely on your results, and not on the number of hours spent working.Our team is remote (we communicate via Google Hangouts and Basecamp. We set our own hours based on what works for us and our clients. As long as you have a good internet connection you can work from wherever you choose.
- Innovation — We’re the first and only company in our industry to guarantee our results. We’ve launched innovative patient recruitment strategies (e.g. our phone screening appointment system, researcher interviews) that provide predictability and certainty in a volatile industry, and we’re constantly improving our service.We apply the same innovative approach internally to how we operate our business. We’ve streamlined and automated (think templated emails, automated follow-up, and optimized proposal templates) a lot of our new opportunity pipeline, and are constantly testing the latest and greatest sales automation tools (e.g.Mixmax, ProsperWorks, Zapier)
- Impact — Trialfacts plays an extremely important role in contributing to medical research and driving humanity forward. Our clients—researchers working at universities, pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, natural medicine companies, hospitals and medical practices—work hard to develop treatments and technology that cure diseases and improve quality of life. We are the only company that solves recruitment problems in a predictable and reliable way—our consistent, results-driven process makes us the only recruitment company that provides a money-back guarantee.
- Growth — As a member of a small team you’ll be exposed to many areas of the business. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn many new skills and experiment in many new areas, as well as progress and build on what you already know. You’ll be testing and implementing new marketing strategies. You’ll have access to courses and training programs of your choice, paid for by Trialfacts.
- Opportunity — As a small and innovative team we’ve done away with outdated corporate thinking like the physical office, micromanaging and bureaucratic leave processes, but we haven’t thrown the baby out with the bathwater. We offer a stable salary + results-based compensation package, discretionary annual bonuses, annual salary review, a personal and tailored development plan reviewed with you every three months, and the possibility to grow into positions of additional responsibility and leadership in the future. We’re growing rapidly through repeat business, referrals and new clients. We’re an innovative company in an industry ripe for disruption. The future looks optimistic as we continue to improve and expand on our core service.
- Nick Karrasch, CEO—I’m an Australian currently living in Melbourne, Australia after spending the last 5 years in Canada. I started Trialfacts, and also previously founded a business and sales funnel automation consultancy. I have interests in medical research, entrepreneurship, learning, futurology and psychology. My weaknesses include craft beer, good coffee, trying to emulate Elon Musk, and I have a nerdy love of hard sci-fi.
- Jess Kramer, Recruitment Manager—Jess is responsible for recruitment and our due diligence process, where we determine which studies to take on during the sales process (which you’ll be working with her on). Jess is a South African currently travelling through Asia, and has spent the last couple years while working for Trialfacts traveling through Asia and Africa
- “I love working for Trialfacts. I get to be a part of a wonderfully innovative and bold team. I am challenged on a daily basis, and pushed beyond my comfort zone where I discover new things about myself. I work wherever I like – whether that be in a coffee shop in Cape Town or a co-working space in Chiang Mai. I learn something new every day. And, I help to advance medical research across the world. What more can I ask for?
- For the past few months, I have been involved in account management and working closely with clients. Every trial is different. Every client is different. This makes the work extremely interesting and keeps you on your toes. It’s the perfect mix of analytics, strategic thinking and client management. It’s hugely satisfying.”
- Eri Georgiev, Advertising Manager—Eri is one of our Advertising Managers. He works on the recruitment side of the business and also on the marketing side of the business. Eri is originally Bulgarian, however he grew up in Canada. He likes living in different countries around the world, having lived in 7 so far, and has just moved to Barcelona, Spain.
- “I love the flexibility, freedom, and personal responsibility that comes with working at Trialfacts. I don’t like working in a corporate environment, with redundant meetings and politics. Trialfacts has none of that. Here, it’s about results, innovation, and constant improvement. The best job I’ve had.”
- Elyssa Markle, Advertising Manager—Elyssa ensures recruitment goals are met at Trialfacts. Coming from an advertising agency background, she enjoys working closely with clients and finding innovative solutions. Elyssa currently resides in Penang, Malaysia but is originally from New York. As much as the city has to offer, she mostly enjoys exploring the underwater world and trekking high above sea level.
- “What I enjoy most about being a Trialfacts team member is the encouragement to be inventive. No idea is off limits to sharing and the team atmosphere creates a space to be creative with how you want to approach a project and problem solve. There is a strong sense of communication and team comradery, something I find to be very important in a remote position!”
This position is for you if you:
- Love learning– we’re a team that’s driven by learning and improving. We’re looking for someone who wants to learn and develop their professional and business skills, grow as a person and constantly improve the service that we provide. This includes someone who is comfortable getting up to speed quickly and is able to quickly understand the unique situation each client is in.
- Have a passion for making data-driven decisions– these days marketing and all parts of business requires a love of data. If you’re not comfortable with gathering, cleaning and interpreting data, then please don’t apply. You don’t need to have a statistics PhD, but if you’re not comfortable with Excel, then this is not the position for you.
- Are proficient in HTML – Similar to the above, marketing today relies heavily on technology and automation. You don’t need any formal development experience but if you’re not comfortable with at least HTML, please don’t apply. Similarly, if you’renot the kind of person that loves testing out new tools and technology, this position is not a good fit.
- Are results-driven– you will be coached and guided, but ultimately you will be responsible for your performance which will directly impact your compensation.
- Excel at written & spoken communication– from answering potential client emails to communicating with colleagues, being able to write well is a must for any Trialfacts position, and especially this one. Being in a remote team, you must be great at communicating, and if necessary be willing to pick up the phone and speak with our clients.
- Are highly organized– you’ll be interacting with many different potential clients, while also managing enquiries from existing lead generation campaigns. If you’re not highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment then you’re not a good-fit for this role.
- Are flexible– in an entrepreneurial business we sometimes have to wear different hats. We’re looking for someone that takes ownership and wants to help grow our company. If you’re the kind of person who would rather sit back and say “that’s not my responsibility”
- Are looking for a full-time position – we’re experiencing growth and we need someone who can fully commit to Trialfacts and get up to speed fairly quickly. We’re not looking for someone who has their own part-time business or freelancing career on the side.
Yes, this position description is so long that it needs a summary! Here are the facts:
- Set your own hours:Choose when and how you work, but there needs to be some flexibility to have training and meetings with our CEO Nick, located in Australia. This is a full-time position.
- Work remotely: We’re a virtual team located around the globe. You can live nearly anywhere or travel with this position. You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Results-based environment: You’ll be evaluated based on your results. You will not be micromanaged, and you have the flexibility to set your own hours and work however you like, but you need to be contributing to our target number of new client conversations scheduled with our CEO Nick each week, and the number of new clients we welcome onboard each month.
- Commitment to learning:We believe in continuous improvement and growth. You’ll be mentored, guided, and trained by our CEO Nick, our team and external resources, courses and training programs paid for by Trialfacts.
- Contribute something meaningful to the world:We make a lot of medical research possible that would otherwise fail, and remove the #1 headache faced by researchers in a predictable and reliable manner, backed by our money-back guarantee.
- Trial period: There will be an initial paid trial period probably lasting 2-3 weeks, but it’s possible it might be longer.
- Compensation: Compensation will be a monthly salary plus performance-based compensation package. Salaries are reviewed annually.
Interested in making a difference with us? Here’s how to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please click the button below and follow the application instructions. Please note that in addition to interviews, this hiring process will involve a small number of short assessments similar to some of the work to be completed in the role.