Digital Marketing Project Manager
Website Next Ventures
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
About Next Ventures
Next Ventures is the parent of Next Level Humans. We started the company as a way to connect with, and work alongside, people who we consider to be Next Level. That is, aggressively growing in every area of life. Our work culture is pretty simple — moving fast, always learning. Dan and Sia (owners of the business) like to work (very) hard, and play (very) hard. However, our employees live all manner of lifestyles. Some are based in the American Heartland, some travel regularly and live in big cities. The one common thread among us all is that we work our asses off, day in and day out.
About the position
This is a brand new position as we’re expanding the team. We are looking for an ambitious person who is always looking to find and take on projects and challenges. The job will not be easy, but it will be fun. You will learn a lot. We are constantly growing, innovating and trying new things. The right candidate is someone who can walk through the fire and come out stronger. Employees who have stuck with us have seen pay increases of 3-4 times in 2 years time. Others have profit share in specific businesses, while others still have received equity in businesses. So, the sky is the limit for anyone willing to put in the time and consistently do great work. The ideal candidate is someone who truly “takes the reins” and plays a pivotal role in the growth and management of the company over the very long term.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Link building
- List building
- Email handling (writing, sending, responding)
- Some copywriting (email campaigns, post edits)
- Content editing and optimization
- Building SOPs
- Help with the process improvement
The most important skills we’re looking for are
- Strong communicator.
- Copywriting / ability to write well.
- Never makes excuses (takes responsibility for mistakes, and for their growth).
- Some knowledge of SEO (offsite and onsite)
- Experience dealing with people (clients, customers, etc)
- Demonstrated track record of working remotely / alone.
Benefits and Perks
- Work remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Paid vacations.
- Direct access to the CEO/founder.
- Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions.
- Employee Discounts.
- Access to paid training / certifications / conferences.
This is not an office job. We have been doing the “Digital Nomad” thing for quite some time, and encourage applicants to do so as well, if that lifestyle suits them. If you don’t believe us just take a look and see how one of us work in his own comfortable way.
We will be paying an entry-level salary to start, with plenty of room for growth. You will be evaluated monthly, quarterly, and yearly. As your role and responsibility increases, so will the perks and benefits.