Director of Marketing
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
NoRedInk builds stronger writers through interest-based curriculum, adaptive exercises, and actionable data. Without marketing ourselves, our product has spread to over 50% of US school districts with students answering over 5 billion questions in classrooms across the nation so far— and we’ve done so by leveraging our freemium model to convert schools and districts to our paid version.
We’re now looking for a marketing leader (and first marketing hire!) to build our strategy towards demonstrating NoRedInk’s value, generating strong and predictable leads for our sales team, and harnessing our product’s strong usage and our drive to unlock every writer’s potential.
- Build and execute our digital marketing strategy from scratch, building programs that efficiently generate new qualified leads through a variety of channels (e.g. web, email, blog, paid digital) and nurture them through conversion funnels
- Develop and evolve the NoRedInk brand and messaging framework
- Manage and execute outbound campaigns that produce high conversion rates
- Lead our field marketing efforts, working with existing NoRedInk customers, thought leaders, and key education stakeholders to raise brand awareness and generate leads
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and operations on important cross-departmental initiatives (e.g. sales enablement, collateral development)
- Oversee our marketing OKRs, tracking and analyzing metrics and reporting them to our leadership team and other key stakeholders
- 8+ years of B2B/B2C digital marketing experience
- Expertise in sales and marketing automation software (Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, Marketo, Customer.io), website analytics tools (Mixpanel, Google Analytics), and funnel optimization
- Considerable experience creating successful digital campaigns and initiatives
- A data-driven, analytical mindset and the ability to iterate rapidly in a high-growth environment
- A track record of leadership experience, working with key internal and external stakeholders and reporting on key metrics of the business
- A strong connection to our mission of unlocking every writer’s potential
NoRedInk offers a range of benefits to help you thrive in and out of the office, including flex time, a relaxed WFH policy, and parental leave. Our team members care deeply about our core values and work to model and promote them daily, helping to foster an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and highly engaged.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is one of the pillars of a strong workforce, and our team members are committed to continually building and supporting an inclusive environment.