Customer Success Manager
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- We are a remote company, where everyone works from home.
- We work hard together to build a product we can be proud of and we see no reason to constrain ourselves to a physical office.
- We’re a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working remotely across seven countries and five continents.
- Right now, we are hiring in England, India, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
- We are looking for a highly analytical individual with a demonstrated interest in technology to join our growing Customer Success team.
- This is a remote, entry level position that can be performed anywhere in the US.
- Answering phones and emails, providing support on a wide range of topics
- Act as a trusted advisor to new and prospective customers
- Review customer requirements to provide the most optimal solution for their organization
- Troubleshoot technical issues and communicate back to the customer
- Stay up-to-date by reading technical articles and receiving training for new features
- All shifts are full-time.
- Because we work remotely, we are hiring US residents from all time zones.
- Your usual schedule would consist of eight and a half hour shifts but more time may be required depending on daily circumstances.
- We are currently looking for individuals who are available: 6am -2:30pm EST- off Saturday and a Wednesday or Thursday OR 4:30 pm to 1 am EST -off Thursday and Sunday
- Completed some college in a relevant field (Mathematics, Computer science, Linguistics, IT, physics, Biology, Chemistry etc.)
- 0-3 years of Customer Success/Support experience (SaaS experience preferred)
- Analytical mindset with ability to quickly recognize patterns
- Able to master new software and systems effortlessly and quickly
- Superb writing and communication skills: accurate, focused, and detailed
- Excellent at multitasking and highly productive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Salesforce experience
- Technical writing and/or copywriting skills at an advanced level
- Full time position
- 100% work from home in a virtual environment
- Please note that the salary for this position starts at $25,000 to $30,000 a year
What we offer
- Dental insurance Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance Reimbursement
- 401K Plan
- Paid off days
- Paid sick days
- Opportunity to work from home
- Company provided laptop, headset and a phone
- Opportunity to attend our bi-annual international company retreats