- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team to help us continue to build an incredibly talented technology team for our fast-growing company.
At OneLogin, we believe that quality trumps quantity. We have an incredible product offering and exceptional employees – you will be one of the key players in continuing our pattern of success by identifying and hiring the best talent.
At the heart of recruiting is the ability to build relationships and build a unique candidate experience. You have the technical chops to represent the OneLogin brand to engineers articulating the career and organization value proposition to candidates.
While your primary focus will be on technical roles, you are incredibly skilled at sourcing top-notch candidates in a variety of functions and are able to recruit for any position, on demand. We have built an internal recruiting organization that allows for horizontal movement across the team, as necessary.This position is full-time and based on site in our SF office (a fantastic open office space and walking distance from all forms of transportation). We offer catered meals, social events, and a highly collaborative work environment. We provider our recruiters with a multitude of modern recruiting tools and are constantly looking to find the next pipeline booster.
- Develop and execute recruiting and pipelining plans in close partnership with our recruiting leader
- Identify effective recruiting sources where engineers can be identified
- Understand and articulate business and technology to engage and qualify potential talent
- Accurately assess candidate fit through a thoughtful, effective interview methodology
- Continue to develop leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring process; regularly communicate status and results to the team through weekly reporting
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience, one that is reflective of our premium brand.
- Participate in recruiting events, meet ups and speaking sessions to develop our brand presence
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to the recruiting process
- Minimum 3 years of relevant recruiting experience with an emphasis on technical roles
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Proven skills in screening/interviewing methods resulting in qualified candidates
- A strong knowledge of, and experience with, effective outside recruiting resources including social recruiting, with the ability to identify and demonstrate ROI
- Outstanding networking and communication skills
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and to constantly re-prioritize
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Greenhouse is a plus
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools and experience with Google Docs
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Our Core Values
- Security first – We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused – We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative – We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable – We get things done and take ownership of our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative – We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility