The company was started driven by Lena’s desire to build a great brand with amazing products. She gathered a team to develop a first innovative flagship product – Dolfi – the hand-size device that cleans clothes with the power of ultrasonic technology.
To date, Dolfi has received numerous award nominations, TV and press features in over 400 international media outlets, including The Huffington Post, The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, PSFK, Slash Gear, Gizmodo, ABC TV channel etc.
Our brand is growing quickly. And that’s where you come in.
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking to hire our first, full-time operations manager.
This is one of the rare opportunities to join a growing ambitious startup at the very early stage.
You’ll be one of the first 5 employees in the company and report directly to Lena, the founder. Our team is fully distributed too and is spread out between Thailand, Australia, Spain, Czech Republic and the UK.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton about the business and challenges of hardware startup in real life. For the right candidate, this role could eventually lead to a COO role where you oversee all the manufacturing management, financial and operations management.
What’s a typical week look like?
- Manage the products’ fulfilment process to be fast, smooth and cost efficient (including software integration, related communication with customers and reporting)
- Research and evaluate suppliers for services and product components
- Develop and manage the system for company operational docs flow – SOPs, manufacturing documents stack, products specs, stock management, analytics and reporting
- Support production management with oversight from founder.
What skills do I need to be successful in this role?
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Detailed-oriented with laser-like logical and mathematical precision
- Familiar with Google Spreadsheets/Excel
- Have used project management tools such as Asana
- Bonus points if you have used any ecommerce operating software like ecommerce platforms – such as Shopify, fulfilment integrations and customer communication platforms – like Intercom or Zendesk.
What’s in it for me?
- Work remotely (i.e from home, coworking space, coffee shop, etc)
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits (i.e insurance, PTO, paid vacation)
- Direct coaching and mentorship from Lena- the founder.
- Extensive manufacturing and business operations training into how a hardware business operates.
- Paid company/team retreats at least once a year.
- Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions
- Employee Discounts on company products
- Access to paid trainings / certifications / conferences
Additional Logistics and Compensation
- There is a 3 month training and trial period where you’ll receive between $1,500 – $2,000 per month.
- After your trial period, your starting salary will be $3,500 – $4,000 / per month + bonuses based on performance.