Email Marketing Specialist
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
We combined a wearable design worthy of the Red Dot award with cutting-edge sleep science to create the most accurate lifestyle sleep tracker in the market. Oura was built to help you better understand what it takes to get a restful night of sleep, and thus, better days.
As part of the growth team, your main area of responsibility is to generate more leads with catching lead magnets and creating lead nurturing email flows that ultimately drive conversion.
- Manage Oura’s marketing automation platform
- Plan, set up and test email marketing flows and campaigns
- Carry out A/B and other planned experiments on automated email marketing campaigns to increase lead capture and sales conversion rates
- Manage email marketing campaigns, including:
- Creating hypotheses to test
- Optimizing automated email flows and their content for improved
- Segmenting the lists and audiences
- Tracking and reporting campaign performance and trends
- Maintain compliance of email marketing programs, such as GDPR with the support of the GDPR team
- Advanced capabilities with full-featured marketing automation platforms (Klaviyo, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, etc.).
- Prior success with e-commerce, digital marketing, and email marketing, especially around lead generation, lead engagement and growth hacking.
- Good understanding of statistical analysis (A/B testing, multivariate testing, understanding statistical significance, etc.) and the ability to analyze results and make improvements towards growth.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Ability to work independently in a multicultural and a fast-changing environment.
- A “hands-on” and “can do” attitude.
- An analytical mindset.
We appreciate if you have experience with
- Google Optimize
- PPC advertising knowledge
Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics, Growth Hacking
$70k – $90k