Paid Media Manager
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Projectline is recruiting for a Direct Hire role as a Paid Media Manager to work for our Agency Partner! This role would allow you to work side-by-side with Paid Media Strategists to help develop and execute B2B clients’ comprehensive paid strategies and initiatives. Are you passionate about strategy and planning? Are you a superstar at handling all execution, optimization, reporting, pacing, billing, and meaningful day-to-day communications with vendors and strategists? This position is part of a fast-growing team, full of curious and fun professionals who will hold you accountable to be inventive and think on your feet.
- Work closely with the Paid Media Strategists to develop strategic channel approaches that innovate and drive results
- Build, stage, and execute campaigns across multiple channels, such as SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Native, and Content Syndication
- Bid management, campaign builds, and review of ad copy/creative developed by in-house team and/or third parties/freelance creatives with oversight by Strategists
- Manage day-to-day campaign status, inclusive of monitoring delivery and pacing, evaluating key performance drivers, and working alongside Paid Media Strategists to develop actionable optimization insights and recommendations
- Lead campaign tracking and reporting documents (execution, pacing documents), including generating pixels for implementation, building tracking URLs, and compiling data for client reporting based on campaign performance
- Research and submit inquiries, schedule intro calls, and evaluate potential new partners/vendors
- Develop and evaluate RFPs, making smart vehicle list recommendations, and effectively utilizing media research tools and resources to support campaign strategy and development
- Identify and monitor media trends and client competitors for future opportunity testing
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience managing paid strategy for digital programs, preferably within an agency environment
- Consistent track record of strong external partner and internal team relationships
- Advanced Excel skills, including but not limited to Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Macros, etc. are a plus
- Appetite for working in a dynamic, changing environment across many teams
- Ability to apply marketing research, development tools and methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Projectline Services:
Projectline Services, a division of Yesler Inc., delivers on-demand consulting and resourcing services around the world from our offices in Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto, Portland, and beyond. Our consultants offer deep expertise in marketing, program management, sales support, and operations.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together. Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, internships are not based on a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly urge women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.