Client Success Manager
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Come build the future of logistics and grocery shopping with us!
Pathover is a high-growth SaaS company based in San Francisco, California. We are on a mission to build the best commerce and logistics technology application to serve small and medium size businesses around the world. Pathover’s restaurant product Mixbowl (www.mixbowl.co) eliminates the inefficiencies and upfront costs of accepting online orders and making food delivery. The company is founded by serial entrepreneurs who have spent over a decade in e-commerce, big data, machine learning companies and is backed by some of the world’s leading investors. If you are a high-energy, goal oriented individual, we want to talk to you.
About our team
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth.
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team member’s careers. We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Pathover is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success.
- We want you to be a top producer with a passion for your work, our product, and take pride in everything you do
- We are competitive but also know that our team’s success is our success
- When we experience success, we don’t just stop there, we keep going
- We continually iterate and improve our sales and pipeline management process to be as efficient and effective as possible
- We encourage you to acquire the tools, skills, and product knowledge necessary to move into a more senior role at Pathover
Client Success at Pathover comes from the heart. You’re passionate about engaging the customers and expanding the use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
You will be working closely with the executives to pave the way for success for our clients and our team! Learn all the skills you need to delight the customers.
- Build relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in software industry.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Office software.
- Proficient in English verbal and written skills.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.