TPA Support Specialist II (HRA/HSA/FSA)
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Third Party Administration Support Specialist will receive, prioritize, document and actively resolve client/consumer requests, serving as a dedicated resource for Paylocity HRA/HSA/FSA/TMA/POP product support.
- Administers technical and non-technical support to clients\
- Establishes intra- and interdepartmental relationships to prioritize needs, communicate project status and timing expectations.
- Determines the scope of client requirements from start to resolution.
- Achieves objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve client questions.
- 2 yrs+ experience supporting TPA benefit products (HRA/HSA/FSA)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comfortable with high volume client contact; strong customer service skills
- Basic project management skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office program experience required; solid understanding of Excel is a plus
- Work overtime as needed, especially during Fall/Winter open enrollment season.
- Experience with Tax Advantaged Plans setup and management
This role offers a competitive hourly wage
At Paylocity, our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave
- Ample volunteer opportunities and events
- Health and wellness program
- Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.