- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Penrod, located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward, is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Our Marketing Manager will work closely with Sales, Delivery, Marketing, and Leadership teams to drive revenue generating marketing initiatives with utilization of strategic content. Our projects will range from social media initiatives to Penrod website management, to managing the workflow of monthly webinars for strategically targeted topics. We are committed to engagement and strive to “Engage More” in every aspect of our business and company culture.
*Remote working opportunity available for the right candidate.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position
- Project Management.
- Develop, organize, and manage the resources and time necessary for successful, timely completion of marketing projects.
- Penrod Website Management.
- Manage and coordinate relationship between outside content vendor utilizing third party application.
- Maintain any applicable changes on Penrod website.
- Coordinating and creation of outbound campaigns leveraging Penrod website and content.
- Leverage strategic Penrod focus to create and maintain a roadmapped calendar of marketing campaigns.
- Align content roll out in accordance to campaigns utilizing multiple channels.
- Managing the creation and utilization of marketing content.
- Collaborate with freelance resources for superior strategic content.
- Ensure all marketing content aligns with Penrod values and targeted industry focus.
- Managing the workflow of monthly webinars for strategic targeted topics.
- Coordination of webinar logistics from initiation to execution.
- Creation of Salesforce Pardot email campaigns including landing pages, forms, engagement studio, and customer journeys to drive attendance.
- Collaborate with resources to drive attendance and effectively conduct impactful webinars.
- Organizing post campaign mapping utilizing Salesforce Pardot
- Social Media Outreach.
- Marketing content shared on social media outreach aligned with roadmapped initiatives.
- Creation of innovative messaging across all platforms in accordance to Penrod branding and niche strategic focus.
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of Marketing Experience.
- Graphic Design Experience.
- Experience creating/hosting webinars.
- Social Media Marketing Experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with internal teams, outsourced resources, and partners.
- Efficiency lead planning meetings, partner calls, demonstrations and webinar sessions.
- Superior time management, prioritization and communication skills.
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests.
- Strategic planning experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company. We employ some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth, while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health, Dental, and Vision plan.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment (no Dilbert-like cube farms).
- Personal workspaces include LCD monitor and a Herman Miller chair.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Free parking or transit to our unique office in the Historic Third Ward.
Join a great team; there’s absolutely no ‘dead weight’ here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.