Customer Success Manager
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, Percona is the only company that delivers enterprise-class solutions for both MySQL® and MongoDB® across traditional and cloud-based platforms. Percona provides Software, Support, Consulting, and Managed Services to large, well-known global brands such as Cisco Systems, Time Warner Cable, Alcatel-Lucent, Rent the Runway and the BBC, as well as smaller enterprises looking to maximize application performance while streamlining database efficiencies. Well established as thought leaders, Percona experts author content for the Percona Database Performance Blog and the Percona Live Open Source Database Conferences draw attendees and expert technical speakers from around the world.
Discover what it means to work with the smartest people in the industry, solving the most challenging problems our customers can throw at you. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries and a great experience of working on a multinational team of experts.
We are looking for a self-motivated, experienced customer success professional to join our remote workforce as a Customer Success Manager. Percona’s Customer Success Team is responsible for managing the complete customer lifecycle including renewal and expansion. As a member of this team, you will be a trusted consultant for our customers, helping them access Percona resources and leverage service contracts to achieve specific business outcomes. CSMs work closely with the sales team to manage renewals and expansions in strategic accounts, while owning many customer relationships exclusively. Additionally, you will work with our executive team to help refine and improve customer success processes and playbooks, and coordinate cross-functionally with product management to bridge the gap between product and customers.
- Manage the complete customer lifecycle including: onboarding, integration, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals.
- Develop a “consultant” perspective to client communications, questions, and meetings.
- Lead and present at regular remote client meetings.
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies.
- Work closely with the executive team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Account management experience required, preferably at a subscription-based or open source software company.
- Strong understanding of customer success techniques and strategies.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams.
- Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and organized.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools.
- Comfortable working from home or co-working office.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness to spend time learning and innovating.
- Constant desire to improve.
- Problem solver and independent thinker.
- Location/Time zone: Remote work from home working USA time zone hours.
HQ is in Raleigh, NC. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC