Paid Ads Operations Manager
Website Perfect Keto
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
We are seeking a remote Paid Ads Operations Manager to build launch, optimize, and scale paid ad campaigns in Facebook, Pinterest and other ad platforms. The ideal candidate is highly data-driven/analytical, eager to test new creative concepts, and has a deep understanding of ROI and LTV. Must thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and be comfortable with heavy tactical work. Bonus points if passionate about health/wellness.
- This role is built around a project rate and will be tasked with roughly 20 hours per week.
- This remote role is a unique opportunity to work from anywhere in the US!
- Build paid advertising campaigns in Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Display and similar platforms as needed..
- Optimize bids, budget, and creative to execute against Perfect Keto’s growth KPIs
- Consistently refresh/test creative and landing pages to find conversion rate lifts
- Roll up test learnings to Director of Paid Advertising.
- Leverage both internal analytics as well as ad platform data and communicate actionable insights to Director.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization as required for specific projects
- Ensure all creative and messaging running adheres to our brand guidelines
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role at a consumer e-commerce business or high-growth tech company
- Expert level understanding of paid media channels (Facebook & Pinterest, most importantly).
- Expert in Excel
- Great at collaborating across multiple teams.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling, remote working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
This position is remote from any US city.
No employee benefits are available for Freelance and Contract Employees.