Website PPD - Pharmaceutical Product Development
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
This will be around 35 hours per week – primary focus will be on writing content for marketing materials and advertising
Plans and implements marketing communications programs and initiatives designed to ensure consistent and accurate positioning of PPD and to create greater understanding and awareness of the company’s services worldwide. Key publics for the position are clients, potential clients, media and other external audiences seeking information regarding or interaction with PPD.
- Researches, writes and edits corporate and employee profiles and bios and manage repositories. Coordinates headshot photography sessions, working closely with multiple vendors and schedules.
- Researches, writes and edits podcast scripts, website promotions and other external communications for specific service/therapeutic areas that support business goals and objectives and align with company positioning.
- Coordinates schedule of content for home page of ppdi.com, including selecting photos and writing and editing text.
- Manages the news and events page of ppdi.com.
- Collects, manages and helps assess editorial calendars for topics that tie to marketing areas and thought leadership objectives.
- Manages subscriptions and library of publications.
- Oversees reporting of media metrics using appropriate tracking tools and prepares media packets and briefing books, as needed.
- Administers PPD’s corporate e-blast program, which includes scheduling all e-blasts and reporting metrics and performance to meet PPD’s overall business priorities.
Qualifications Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification.
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to write in a clear, consistent way that aligns with corporate brand.
- Proven planning, organizational and multi-task project management skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with a quality product.
- Ability to consistently work well with others and assist in other areas as needed.
- Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly.
- Demonstrated business maturity and professionalism.
- Understanding of working within corporate structure for approval processes.
- Understanding of and adherence to AP style guidelines.
- Strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign and content management systems preferred.
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group.