Digital Marketing Project Manager
Website Photography Concentrate
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
What is Photography Concentrate?
Photography Concentrate is a fun and educational website about photography. The site is all about providing the best content in the form of articles, freebies, and tutorials. The company is always experimenting and testing new ideas to see what what will help their customers the most. The site is expanding fast in terms of subscribers and visitors alongside the growing team.
Due to the expansion, Photography Concentrate needs a Digital Marketing Project Manager to help them to continue to provide incredible content and expand their reach. The successful candidate will gain a high level of expertise in digital marketing by working with a talented team and by having free access to the best online marketing training programs. This is an opportunity to work remotely, develop your professional skills, work directly with the CEO, participate in the explosive growth of a company, and work alongside top photographers and artists. After a few months of great performance, this position will have the option to work more hours and even go full-time.
This opportunity is for you if you are:
- Interested in marketing
- Able to self-learn
- Comfortable leading and making decisions
- Able to work with a team and provide weekly progress reports
- Extremely meticulous and detail-oriented
- Interested in photography
A Typical Day for the Project Manager Includes
- Responsible for the day-to-day management, development and smooth operation of various projects including advertising campaigns, affiliate promotions and email marketing.
- Gathering and analysis of campaign data on an ongoing basis, providing insights and recommendations, monitoring KPIs.
- Coordinating multiple projects with copywriters, webinar presenters, graphic designers, online marketing contractors, VA’s, customer support, etc.
- Adding and formatting new content on diverse platforms and tools such as WordPress, Thrive Architect, ClickFunnels, WebinarJam, ActiveCampaign.
The team is completely remote and spread throughout Bangkok, Milan, Milwaukee, and Warsaw.
Compensation and Perks
- $20 per hour + performance based bonuses.
- Access to free online training and courses to develop your professional skills.