HR Business Partner
Website Pill Club
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
This HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
This position is open to remote applicants.
- Consults with senior leaders, line management and employees providing daily HR guidance and direction
- Analyzes trends and metrics and shares insights and opportunities with leadership and management
- Resolves complex employee relations issues and address grievances and concerns
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).Provides HR policy guidance, direction and adherence
- Monitors and reports on workforce and succession planning
- Creates, leads, directs and/or participates in a variety of projects and programs including – salary planning, policy development, training design and delivery, workforce design and workforce planning
- Suggests / helps create HR strategies for clients
- 6 + years of progressive work experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an HR Business Partner Experience in a medical and/or online medical products company a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor law / legislation Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Applicable experience with high growth, Series B startups
- Ability to scale easily between strategic and tactical tasks
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Masters Degree in Human Resources a Plus.