Enterprise Account Executive
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in Melbourne, Australia 🗺
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for meeting sales goals by expanding existing customer relationships and developing new business accounts covering the Southern Region. The Enterprise Account Executive (AE) is responsible for opportunity creation and renewing/growing existing accounts. The AE will work closely with Sales Management to proactively develop and execute a territory plan – including all inbound and outbound selling efforts, develop executive relationships, and drive $M contracts.
Who you’re committed to being
- Accountable for excellence: expectations are high, rewards are higher and effectiveness is closely measured
- Prepared to create with possibility, be innovative and operate from a place of unrestricted thinking
- Commit to something bigger than yourself and be ‘mission first’
- Self sufficient, value autonomy and thrive in finding solutions to challenges
- Of high integrity, honest, reliable and true to your word
- Provide leadership and guidance, mentor and develop the sales team’s domain knowledge and thought leadership
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and platforms including web-based software applications and SaaS environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What you’ll own
- Engage clients and prospects in in-depth solution development, to identify their strategic objectives
- Effectively articulate the unique value proposition of our platform’s advanced capabilities, relative to your client’s goals, problems and needs
- Prepare, deliver and present comprehensive proposals, including cost versus benefits analysis
- Negotiate access to key stakeholders and business leaders in a named list of enterprise accounts
- Personally responsible for quarterly pipeline generation goals, including creating and executing a prospecting strategy
- Establish a business development strategy, with the support of a BDR (Business Development Rep.)
- Personally responsible for quarterly and annual sales goals consistent with a high growth environment
- Work effectively as part of an ‘account team’ incorporating Pre-Sales, Customer Success and Professional Services
Experience you’ll need
- 5+ years’ experience in software sales, selling subscription-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) products/solutions to enterprise/Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience of consistently exceeding annual sales goal of >$1 Million, with demonstrated success in accurately forecasting quarterly and annual targets, and achieving sales commitment
- Proven solution sales experience in:
- Identifying market size and focus
- Developing sales pipelines
- Penetrating new accounts
- Driving the sales process within a solution selling environment
- Ability to multi-task numerous sales cycles simultaneously, while ensuring revenue goals are achieved
- Experience in successfully managing the sales cycle from business champion to the SVP/CIO/CTO level. Positioning the value proposition and selling to the “C”-suite is a must
- You must be able to demonstrate how you have worked to a clearly defined sales methodology
- You can illustrate how you have successfully worked as part of a cross-functional team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.