Regional Sales Director
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
As a leader on the team, you will be will be challenged with driving revenue growth, building a high-performance sales organization, and developing a highly productive partner network. You will have ownership of all sales aspects of the business for the region.
You will participate and lead in client and prospect meetings, including personally driving sales deals and contributing towards Pluralsight’s worldwide target bookings. You will develop and execute an account management plan aimed at ensuring 100% customer satisfaction/renewals and will work cross-functionally with stakeholders and corporate resources as required to be successful.
You will be responsible for leading, mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new team members on sales process. In this role, you will report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
As a First Line Sales Manager (Regional Director), you will be managing and developing a team of Sales Executives and Pre-Sales Solutions Consultants and will report directly to the RVP of Sales.
The teams you lead here at Pluralsight will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment. You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do the best work of their life.
What you’ll own
- Ability to drive a sales methodology (CCS experience helpful)
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
- Prior experience working within the SaaS space
- 7+ years of enterprise software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 3+ years sales management experience.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Successful track record in a high-volume transaction sales environment
- Working knowledge/experience of the Technology Space
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Software sales
- Sales management
- Presentation skills