- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in Sydney, Australia 🗺
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
People are our greatest asset and the Talent Acquisition team is on the frontlines of finding and attracting the best of the best for Pluralsight. We are looking to add an experienced recruiter who can help us build our teams with the best of the best. A great recruiter excels at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships within the business and People team. An extraordinary recruiter stands out by doing all of the above combined with strong business acumen, a passion for their craft, and a genuine commitment to providing an unforgettable candidate experience.
You accomplish this by
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
- Use the time and resources at your disposal effectively and keep your business partners up to speed on a regular basis
- Use a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Conduct thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful at Pluralsight
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Consult and influence your hiring partners, assisting with the assessment and final selection of candidates
- Help the business get that talent they need and want: interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates for assigned roles
- Ensure clean data input and candidate tracking happens within our ATS
- Understand our broader business and be able to answer questions around Pluralsight strategy, goals and culture
Skills that will aid in your success:
- Self-motivated and directed; ability to collaborate is a must, but you will be autonomous
- Proactive; taking initiative and follow-through is a must
- Curious; researching market trends with the ability to translate back to the business
- Optimistic and Fun; you take your work seriously but have fun doing it with with an optimistic outlook
- Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines
- A leader who will offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team’s success
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experienced, with 5+ years professional experience as a recruiter or related role (combination of agency and corporate recruiting preferred)
Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.