Sales Development RepresentativeApply Now
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Popup is the app that puts users in control to curate content from their favorite brands and personalities through push notifications. PopUp helps brands reach their followers with a 1:1 relationship of high value content on a weekly/monthly basis.
Business Development, Sales, Sales Development, Cold Calling, HubSpot
$35k – $50k+
Commission + bonuses
PopUp is looking to hire our first outbound (cold-calling) Sales Development Representative.
At PopUp we help people follow the brands and personalities they love. We are a seed funded, early stage start-up. While our team is small it is growing rapidly and we are dedicated to bringing on only the highest level performers who also embody our organizational culture for fun.
In this role, you will often have the first (and therefore the most important) opportunity to share PopUp’s story and value proposition, so you will be responsible for initiating a relationship that sets the stage for effective sales follow-up.
The Personality We Seek
You want to grow swiftly in your career to be the best SDR on our team with goals of becoming our top performing Account Executive (flying around the US to close big deals)!
You aspire to be on the ground floor of a company that has just launched. As our first outbound sales development hire, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the management team to tighten the sales systems/strategy, document the sales process, and help grow the sales organization.
As a successful SDR, you will have the opportunity to define your career trajectory as we grow the sales team. We are a dispersed team with our corporate headquarters based in Austin. You produce, you grow, we all win.
- Drive pipeline growth by identifying new target accounts/contacts, soliciting and booking meetings for our Account Executives, and ultimately generating qualified opportunities
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly qualified meeting and opportunity targets
- Partner with the Account Executive to establish a territory strategy, identify top target accounts, and execute in conjunction to drive pipeline and revenue growth
- Establish baseline domain knowledge and use your knowledge of our customer base and product to accurately qualify opportunities before passing them to the Account Executive
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding PopUp and our services
- Work collaboratively with sales, operations, and product marketing to refine our messaging and value proposition and identify target verticals/segments.
- Flexibility to wear multiple hats and perform tasks TBD as the business demands and grows
- Desire, drive and will to be successful and create a long-term career in sales
- Emotional intelligence – you are comfortable in any social setting and people like working with you
- Commitment – this won’t be a 9 to 5, nor do you want it to be as we know great companies require amazing talent and dedication to grow
- Go-getter attitude with no time to make excuses
- A demonstrable track record in an inside sales environment
Nice To Haves
- 2+ year of Digital Marketing Sales or relevant experience
- Tech-savvy and an ability to quickly learn new technology
- Experience working within environments where data is important
- Superior communications skills, both written and oral (English fluency required, Spanish as an additional language is a plus!)
- Familiarity with HubSpot (CRM)