Project Manager, Professional Services
Website Verint Systems Inc
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
Overview of Job Function:
Using established methodologies, the Project Manager (Located in US) is responsible for managing multiple Verint System’s technology deployments with an established budget, scope and timeline across a diverse portfolio of complex, multi-tiered projects to achieve financial targets and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the project life cycle.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Provides a high-level project plan and documentation.
- Works under minimal supervision on various projects.
- Utilize wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Develops and manages project lifecycles up to and including successful handoff of issues to the Customer Support organization.
- Utilize a shared resource pool with other PMs and maintain installation / project schedule and perform all other required duties.
- Maintaining ownership and enforce escalation process for installation issue resolution and give final go/no go on installation departure.
- Reviewing all pre-sales documents and alert Sales and Contracts to potential technical, logistical or business issues and liaison with internal departments to ensure a necessary needs and goals are being met.
- Allocating resources with other PM’s and maintain installation/project schedules.
- Provide pre sales technical and integration support to sales staff.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customer IT and business executives to facilitate honest and timely communication.
- Identifies changes in technology, customer environments, and product direction that could adversely affect the efforts of VERINT Systems, Inc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in technical project management, process/resource management consulting, and/or customer relationship management
- Consulting experience translating model and business process knowledge to clients.
- Ability to manage and conduct resource requirements analysis.
- 50% Travel required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Software specific working knowledge required of the following: MS Project, Visio, Microsoft Office Suite (sophisticated user level).
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, and SS verification.
- PMP certification
- Contact Center industry Experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading enterprise scale software deployments
- Experience in Process Improvement or Workflow Consulting
- Highly motivated individual driven to keep pace in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to influence others, demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- The ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity in all business dealings.