Demand Generation Marketing Insights Lead
Website Projectline Services
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Do you want to love where you work? Do you love marketing? Are you passionate about working with marketing technologies? Would your previous teammates have nothing but phenomenal things to say about you? Projectline is seeking a contract Demand Generation Marketing Insights Lead with a focus on informing marketing strategy and driving transformational initiatives through data-driven insights and the organizational interlock that ensures efficient and coordinated value is delivered. Ideally, you have world-class skills in aggregating data and interpreting it into an actionable and informative analysis. You should be a highly collaborative relationship builder and an excellent communicator. You will be part of a marketing team driven by results that will help lead our client to record revenue growth.
- You will ensure we have the right data at the right points in time in our CRM and marketing automation tools.
- You will work with marketing automation lead and sales operations to ensure capture of data points within tools.
- You will establish clear interlock points and documentation of processes and critical metrics with Sales Operations, Sales Development Reps, and Center of Excellence teams.
- You’ll have ownership for building and maintaining marketing dashboards for transparency into lead progress, campaign performance, and reporting against key important metrics.
- You will identify gaps, conduct analysis, and make recommendations to improve program management performance and processes across marketing digital programs and activities.
- You will support the creation of buyer decision journeys for customers, prospects and influencers, and clear interlock of data handoff and management.
- You’ll standardize bi-weekly and quarterly marketing activity reports with performance metrics analysis and actions to optimize.
- You’ll enable marketing team members to pull and leverage attribution metrics.
- You’ll build and document processes and SLAs for inquiry turnover from marketing activities (events, campaigns, etc.)
- You will develop an understanding of marketing processes and make recommendations for improvements that are scalable globally.
- You’ll partner with sales to ensure marketing efforts align with their initiatives and goals.
- You’ll develop and implement marketing data strategy.
- You will support data hygiene efforts to maintain an accurate and clean database.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 8-10+ years in sales/marketing operations or performing financial, marketing, or statistical analysis or equivalent related work experience.
- Understanding of integrated marketing across digital channels and validated ability to extract performance and optimize activities.
- Demonstrate advanced use of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce preferred) as well as analytics platform (Brightfunnel preferred), Google Analytics, Marketo and related digital marketing KPIs.
- Strong eye for business; consistently exercises good judgment and can assimilate information from a variety of sources to recommend strategic alternatives.
- Ability to articulate and present complex data in a user-friendly format is critical to the success of this role.
- Operate without direction in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.