Digital Marketing Analyst
Website Psychology Today
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
If you’re a talented and passionate marketer, who enjoys working hard, on your own terms, then you may have found your new home!
- We power Psychology Today’s Directory – the world’s largest directory for mental health professionals.
- We connect millions of people seeking help with the right Therapist.
- We’re entrepreneurial, nimble, and quirky, but unlike a start-up – we’re a secure place to work.
- We generate revenue, have a proven track record, and an authoritative 50 year old brand.
- We’re a friendly group of doers, freethinkers and problem solvers.
- This is an opportunity to be yourself, be inspired, and do fulfilling and challenging work from home.
Search Google for a “Therapist” in your City or Zip, and you’ll find Psychology Today’s Directory at the top of the organic search results.
We work in a collaborative environment and although our team is geographically separated in the US and Canada, we work very closely together in a shared project environment. Although we communicate continuously, you should be able to work independently without supervision to meet deadlines.
Sussex Directories is looking for a creative, analytical, and experienced digital marketing analyst. The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of digital advertising, and will be responsible for managing and growing the online marketing activities of the company.
As a data-driven marketing analyst, you will execute key advertising initiatives including, Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and more. You’ll join a growing team with a substantial budget, and support a key part of our business. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right person ready to step up and take on more responsibility.
- Test consistently and make use of data to drive testing and optimize.
- Analyze data to assess performance.
- Test and develop new creative.
- Provide regular reporting on performance, segments, and budget
- Serve as digital advertising expert, staying on top of trends and new opportunities.
- Manage the set-up, optimization, and analysis of Adwords and other marketing platforms.
- Implement A/B testing, landing page improvements, and other initiatives as performance dictates.
- 2 years experience in digital marketing and/or analytics including Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to use analytics and data to develop online marketing strategies.
- Strong analytical skillset, including proficiency in excel and SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA degree Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Business, Marketing or a similar field.
- Highly competitive salaries
- No politics: just a collaborative, focused, energetic, work environment that encourages creative solutions
- A virtual office: freedom and independence to work from anywhere
- An awesome, talented team of friendly people