Account Executive for Benelux
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🗺 Anywhere in Netherlands 🗺
Create customer value
We believe that business growth starts with an amazing product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional shopping experience for shoppers by publishing beautiful catalogs online. We also give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands.
With a customer satisfaction rate of 96.9 percent over the past twelve months, it’s clear that we’re passionate about helping our customers. But we’re not satisfied with anything short of 100 percent, and that’s why we need your help.
We’re looking for a Dutch speaking Account Executive based in the Netherlands. You’ll be part of our Team based in Amsterdam. From here, you’ll be working alongside our Customer Acquisition, Customer Success and Product Team. Get in touch and let us know why you are the right person to help!
- Lead sales in Benelux and help with international sales.
- Assist Customer Success team with Account management in Benelux.
- Visiting customers.
- Attending events in the Benelux.
- Managing key accounts in the retail and e-commerce industry from both the Netherlands and international.
- Calling and visiting Enterprise leads.
- Developing deals and closing deals with Enterprise leads.
- Developing long-term key account prospects.
- Identifying and communicating customer needs to our product team.
- Working with our product team to deliver solutions that answer those needs.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have a relevant Bachelor degree.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in sales or account management in the marketing software industry.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and are able to express your enthusiasm over the phone and onsite.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
You have basic understanding of HTML, tag management software and advertising software.
What can you expect from us?
- €32,4k – €48,6k gross salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities of the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We’ll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We’ll cover your travel expenses.
- We will challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.