Customer Happiness – Student Support
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Come Join Us! Quottly is looking for motivated team players who know how to hustle and are interested in being part of a growing startup. Quottly is an EdTech startup on a mission to help students graduate on time and on budget. We built a website that makes it easy for students to find and register for college courses at over 200 colleges and universities that count for credit at their school.
We are located in San Francisco, CA with the opportunity to work from home.
We are super excited to be winning awards for what we’ve built! This year, we won SXSW EDU’s Launch competition! And just last month, our Finish Faster! website, in partnership with the California State University system and the California Community Colleges, won a California Higher Education Collaboration (CHEC) Innovation Change Leader award.
As a Student Support Specialist, you are part of the Customer Success team. You are responsible for ensuring that student and advisor interaction with Quottly is a delight. Specifically, you will guide students through the course search, application and course enrollment process on Quottly’s website. You will also be interacting with school administrators, counselors and faculty– answering questions, confirming course articulation and providing data.
There is plenty of room for growth in your areas of interest. You will have the opportunity explore other roles (such as product management, advertising/marketing, management, and data analysis) and will play a meaningful role in building our company.
Please note that applicants must be based in US–
- Prompt, enthusiastic and knowledgeable handling of customer support requests and queries according to our service metrics.
- Process student applications for college courses.
- Help students learn how to use the Quottly platform.
- Develop, document and implement workflow processes.
- Prepare weekly excel reports on key customer metrics.
- Additional responsibilities in your area of interest (IE: Social Media management.)
- Recent graduate with 1-2 years of experience (new graduates will be considered).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be a go-getter who thrives in fast paced, challenging early-stage startup work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communicator.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Enjoy analyzing customer service data to improve the customer experience.
- Working knowledge of excel.
- Working knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Previous customer service experience a plus.