Head of MarketingApply Now
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🗺 Anywhere in Australia or Pacific Coast USA 🗺
Head of Marketing
This title means different things at different companies, for us it means:
Deeply understand our customers and potential customers. Use these insights to set our marketing strategy and clarify our messaging, positioning and brand in a way that will enable us to define & own our category over time.
Strengthen our current channels and build out additional channels to drive greater awareness for Qwilr – as measured by significantly growing the number of qualified leads each month.
Build out and lead a high quality team of marketers to achieve these goals.
The core responsibilities are to
Deepen Qwilr’s understanding of our customers and market
- We believe that a deep understanding of, and empathy for, our customers & audience is the foundation of great marketing.
- We also believe that this understanding will help inform everything else below.
Strengthen Qwilr’s messaging, positioning and brand
- Enabling Qwilr to create / define / own a valuable segment of our market.
- Ensuring consistency and quality across our communications.
Set Qwilr’s marketing strategy
- Where should we be investing time, effort, money, headcount?
- Which channels should we be focusing on?
- How should marketing and product work together on core initiatives?
Significantly grow our number of quality leads
- Across our high volume, self-serve SMB business.
- As well as across our mid-market & enterprise focused, sales driven business.
Be the leader of your team
- Grow our small (and excellent) marketing team.
- Manage the team well & set them up to succeed.
- Set their goals & hold them accountable.
Note: This role is open to candidates based in Australia and Pacific Coast USA. We love remote work, but would also be very happy to relocate successful candidate to the glorious city of Sydney.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- Generous parental leave
- Amazing company-wide retreats every year
- Budget for work setup, further education, conferences and books
- Remote friendly, parent friendly & support for flexible working arrangements
- Plus we do the small stuff well too: Free Yoga & Swimming near our Sydney HQ, team dinners out when we’re together, team events, and lots more
But, the real benefit is that at Qwilr you’ll get to do challenging, rewarding work with smart and dedicated teammates.