Customer Support (Oceanic Time Zones)
Website Red Guava
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
We are looking for someone amazing to join our customer support team. This doesn’t mean you need to have 5+ years experience in the industry, we care about skill, passion and integrity much more than credentials.
Even though we generally have very flexible work hours, always having someone around to chat with our customers is also pretty important for us. So for this role, we’d need you to be able to work mostly 11AM to 5PM AEST.
We will only consider applicants in Oceanic time zones.
Who are you?
- As a young child you had an epiphany moment where you realised other people actually exist in their own right, they aren’t just cameo appearances in your story. This helped build the empathy and eagerness to help others that you have today.
- You have superb English skills (both verbal and written). You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in easy to understand language. You’re able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way. You appreciate a good oxford comma.
- You want to work in a place where you can do your best work and have fun too. You want to constantly improve.
What you’ll work on
- You’ll spend your time supporting Cliniko customers.
- Responding to chat/email messages from existing customers.
- Helping people decide if Cliniko would suit their business.
- Voice calling customers when chat isn’t enough or it’s requested.
- Communicating with people via social media.
- Writing bug reports to share with our developers.
- Working with third party integrators to solve customer problems.
- Engaging in peer review feedback to help others improve.
- Anything else you think needs doing.
- Our goal is to “do right by our customers” in every single interaction, so you’ll be empowered (and expected) to provide amazing support.
Great work environment
We want people doing their best work with us. We know that needs a great work environment, and we don’t just mean a flashy office. Some things we do a little differently to enable people to do their best work and live a happy life
- 30-hour work week.
- Complete autonomy.
- Work from anywhere.
- Unlimited annual leave (minimum 4 weeks per year).
- Supplied computer equipment.
- Ergonomic furniture.
- Fresh organic fruit weekly to your home.
- Overseas trips for full team meet-ups (family invited and paid for too).
- No managers.
- No meetings.
Let’s be clear, you do need to be seriously amazing. We don’t hire often and when we do, we get hundreds of applicants. We will offer you the best job you have ever had with plenty of perks, but we expect you to be super-talented.
You should be absolutely passionate about providing amazing support. You should take pride in your work and be excited to do it.
How to apply
- Job applications close 19th November 2018.
- Hit the “Apply for job” button and read the “How to apply” section – that will tell you what to do.