Enterprise Account ExecutiveApply Now
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- ✈️ Travel Required ✈️
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Redox is on the hunt for a talented Account Executive who is passionate about selling Software-as-a-Service solutions while making a huge impact within the healthcare industry. As a Redox Account Executive, you will be on the front lines and managing the sales cycle from beginning to end. You will conduct qualifying “discovery” phone calls with decision makers, schedule presentations, execute a sales strategy and close deals.
Successful Account Executives will have excellent prioritization skills, are natural communicators, and can lead the sale from prospecting new clients to securing the deal. Ideal AE will have strong experience with systematic hunting of new clients and stay on track with diligent use of our CRM software.
This role requires 30-50% travel throughout the US.
Redox is a remote first company, allowing a high level of work/life balance.
Are you ready to advance your career? Here is how you will make a great contribution!
- Research, develop, and qualify opportunities at targeted prospective customers
- Identify key executives at targeted companies and conduct research for a well-informed initial contact
- Build and manage a qualified pipeline of Enterprise customers (Fortune 500)
- Schedule and present effective sales presentations
- Manage the entire sales cycle and close deals
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the field with enterprise customers
- Strong drive to interact with prospects to share product knowledge
- Able to engage and negotiate at an executive level; self aware with executive presence
- A great team player that raises the talent level of all those you interact with
- Consistent track record of delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Tech savvy user of mobile, internet, and software applications
- Practical experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Experience selling intangible software services is preferred
- Proven track record of moving the sales cycle forward on our timeline
- Consultative mind-set with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competitive, confident, and assertive
- Determined and driven to succeed financially
Healthcare is a 3.5 trillion-dollar industry in the US alone. Sadly, healthcare has been a laggard in realizing the benefits of technology and is overripe for disruption. A primary roadblock that is inhibiting innovation is an inability to integrate innovative software applications with a hospital’s Electronic Health Records system (EHR). Redox solves this foundational problem by providing an elegant, cost-effective, secure and highly-scalable platform that eliminates these technical barriers.
Since Redox’s founding in 2014, thousands of healthcare developers have built on Redox’s API platform and Health Systems are using the Redox platform to do everything from turning on new cloud-based applications to exchanging data with affiliated facilities. Redox has connected hundreds of applications at Health Systems across the country, with robust capabilities for integrating into 30+ EHRs including Epic, Cerner, McKesson, AllScripts, and Athena.
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox’s cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.