Administrative Systems CoordinatorApply Now
💲 $13 – $17 per hour 💲
💡 Entry to Mid Level 💡
🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S.A 🇺🇸
- We are currently a team of 3 full-time Realtors and 2 part-time administrative assistants working in The Villages, FL and surrounding areas. We work as a sales team for a local RE/MAX franchise that has a significant and growing market share.
- Our Realtor team consists of Lynn, her son Chris, and a family friend Kevin.
- We are on pace for 2019 to be our strongest performing year yet, with many more years of planned growth ahead! You can see our Zillow profile just as a potential client would.
- We are committed to bringing a systems mindset to a traditional sales business in one of the fastest-growing real estate markets in the United States!
- This is our first full-time hire. We anticipate adding team members one by one as we continue to gain market share.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Bartlett Real Estate Group’s (TBREG) Administrative Systems Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations in support of the Management and Sales Team. This position involves:
- Analyzing, organizing, and processing of information using documented standard operating procedures (~80%)
- Internally communicating with the Management/Sales Teams to adjust to and resolve minor issues as they arise (~20%).
This position does require a significant degree of task prioritization skill based upon the larger business goals and processes, which are highly dynamic in a sales/service business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following includes, but does not limit, the essential duties and responsibilities for TBREG’s Administrative Systems Coordinator:
- Monitor and label the “master” team email account
- Maintain the team’s digital filing system
- Listing data entry and photo selection, subject to licensed agent review before publication
- Draft descriptions of listings in paragraph form
- Complete required forms specific to each transaction
- Distribute transaction information to relevant third parties
- Initiate client-facing emails in the team’s email alerts system
- Use discretion in filtering through photos of homes to email to clients based upon documented criteria
- Draft, customize, and send template emails for teammates
- Draft contract forms and packages for licensed Agent review
- Compose ad copy for listings and manage draft/submission deadlines
- Obtain showing feedback on our listings from showing agents
- Work with admin staff for RE/MAX office, lenders, title companies, and other Realtors (almost exclusively via email) to ensure desired outcomes were achieved
- Maintain and monitor licensing, MLS, and franchise compliance requirements for TBREG
- Respond in a timely manner when time-sensitive/high priority duties arise (though this should be infrequent)
The Administrative Systems Coordinator should:
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working autonomously – able to apply independent judgment in the exercise of essential duties and responsibilities. The sales business itself is extremely dynamic and priorities can change quickly and frequently.
- Be able to work in highly structured systems environment with documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Possess critical thinking and strong problem resolution skills – Outside of documented SOPs, supervision and direction will be minimal, forcing reliance upon the Administrative Systems Coordinator’s sense of ownership of the situation and subsequent good judgment.
- Be task-oriented – Since there will not be constant supervision, job performance will be judged largely on the speed and accuracy of task completion with respect to deadlines.
- Have strong time management and planning skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Possess excellent organization skills
- Be self-disciplined
- Have excellent computer skills (Typing speed of at least 55 words per minute)
- Be proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Have a high level of comfort communicating digitally, primarily via chat, email, and inside of task management software
- Be a team player – The team goals are the top priority, and there will be times when the Coordinator is asked to sacrifice his/her normal schedule to help with atypical urgent matters.
Education and/or experience:
- High School education or equivalent required
- Associate degree in Business Administration/Business Management or equivalent preferred
- Previous remote work experience preferred
- Previous real estate/title/legal admin experience is highly desirable
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- None. MLS access will be provided by TBREG
- Office hours are from 8 AM ET to 5 PM ET Monday through Friday, with an hour lunch break. We may be able to accommodate reasonable variations upon further discussion.
- Additional evening and weekend hours may be required to complete tasks.
- This is a non-exempt position under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Team communication will be primarily through Skype messages, email, or phone call.
- Team meetings will be scheduled via Skype video call weekly or as needed.
- Daily interactions will be primarily with Chris or Kevin based upon availability and type of question.
- A background check will be required prior to the final round of interviews
- A minimum of two third-party work-related references are required
- If accepted, the employee must sign strict Non-Solicitation and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- At least one video interview over Skype will be required.
- Add the word “llama” to the first line of your cover letter
- Any applicants for this job will remain within active consideration for only thirty (30) days.
- Employment is subject to a ninety (90) day introductory period.
Why apply for this job?
- As a strictly remote job, you can work from anywhere that has reliable internet access.
- You will benefit from well-defined processes and responsibilities, which produces less guesswork, more confidence, and a clear path to success in the role.
- Task completion accuracy, efficiency, and volume are the primary success metrics. We seek process-driven outcomes and are flexible in how you choose to achieve them.
- This full-time supporting role makes you a critical part of a successful, energetic, and ambitious sales team. Your contribution to the team will significantly affect our team goal of capturing increasing market share.
- Your primary interactions will be with team members, other Realtors, and title companies. You will not be responsible for high risk/high-stress interactions with customers.
- Within the scope of this supporting role, your input regarding process improvement ideas is highly desired. We want to make the job as simple, efficient, and effective as possible.