Vansburg - Manta Sleep 7 months ago
Art Director / Graphic Designer
Anywhere · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 💡 3-5 Years of Experience 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
Now Hiring: Remote Art Director / Graphic Designer
We are looking for a talented, passionate and creative Art Director / Graphic Designer to help us become the #1 sleep accessories brand.
- Make a difference – we create experiences that make people’s lives better.
- Location independence: work with us, no matter where you are.
- Be part of a small, talented team of passionate and creative people.
- Open & transparent workplace.
- Freedom & control over your schedule.
- Ownership of your work & creativity.
- No bureaucracy.
- Company-wide bonus program.
- Training provided.
Do you feel real joy about creating great work that will make an impact on people’s lives?
Are you a self-starter who, when given resources & training, can get things done without hand-holding?
Are you driven to challenge yourself and the people around you to achieve great things together?
Are you thrilled to be part of a successful and ambitious young brand in the booming sleep industry?
Our mission at Manta Sleep is to help people sleep better. We design and engineer innovative sleep products like the Manta Sleep Mask (www.mantasleep.com), which launched on Kickstarter in 2017 and has since grown to become the world’s favorite sleep mask.
If this gets you excited, we want to get to know you.
You are in charge of the visual identity for our primary brand, Manta Sleep. Responsibilities include:
- Improve and strengthen the visual presence of our brand
- Plan and execute the creation of all digital design assets, including:
- email marketing visuals
- social media marketing visuals
- product launch and discount campaign visuals
- visual assets on our website mantasleep.com
- Oversee the design of print graphics, including:
- Patterns and textile prints
- Color palettes for our physical products
- Guide, direct and grow our team of freelance graphic designers
Hands-On Digital and Graphic Design
We are a small company – so while we have a team of specialized remote contractors for some tasks, you will handle most of the day-to-day design by yourself:
- Work with our Marketing team to create various digital marketing assets, including blog images, email banners, advertising, and similar
- Work with our Product Design team to develop colors, materials, prints and patterns
- Evolve existing packaging designs and create new, unique packaging ideas
Who are we looking for?
Someone with a superb aesthetic sense
You are passionate about design and have a strong grasp of current visual trends.
You have a great sense of layout, proportions, typography and a keen eye for color.
Someone who has great attention to details
You are someone who pays attention to every little detail – not only in your work but in everything you do. This is a must-have for this position, and a fundamental core value at Vansburg.
Someone who is organized
You are highly organized and able to tackle multiple projects at once. You are able to keep track of things under tight schedules and stay in control under pressure.
Someone who is a storyteller
Visual design is communication – and this comes naturally to you. You are curious about the people around you and always explore new ideas and concepts to get your message across to them. You are a creative storyteller who loves to interact with other humans through your designs.
Someone with professional experience
You have at least 3-5 years of full-time working experience as a Graphic Designer, including at least 1-2 years of experience as an Art Director, leading other designers on your team.
Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a must.
Someone who genuinely cares about people.
If you are the kind of person that genuinely cares about others, and you give generously of your time and energy in helping others, we’ll be happy to have you around.
Salary, Benefits, Details
- Salary Range: $1500 – $2500 USD per month (depending on experience).
- Bonus Program: Transparent & company-wide bonus program.
- Starting Vacation Days: 14 days per year.
Have you read through everything and are excited to learn more? If so, we want to talk to you. Please apply now!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.