Assistant SEO Campaign Manager and WriterApply Now
Website Next Ventures
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 🧨 Staff Pick 🧨
- 💡 Apprenticeship 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🗣 Native English Speaker 🗣
- ⏲ Part-time to Full-time ⏲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote Assistant SEO Campaign Manager and Writer
About Next Ventures
Next Ventures is the parent company of multiple websites and the SEO agency Blue Tree AI. We started the company as a way to connect with and work alongside, people who we consider to be Next Level. That is, aggressively growing in every area of life. Our work culture is pretty simple — moving fast, always learning. Our employees live all manner of lifestyles. Some are based in the American Heartland, some travel regularly and live in big cities around the world. The one common thread among us all is that we work our asses off, day in and day out.
We are looking for an ambitious person who is always looking to find and take on projects and challenges. You will learn a lot. We are constantly growing, innovating and trying new things. The right candidate is someone who can walk through the fire and come out stronger. Employees who have stuck with us see frequent pay increases. The sky’s the limit for anyone willing to put in the time and consistently do great work. The ideal candidate is someone who truly “takes the reins” and plays a pivotal role in the growth and management of the company over the very long term.
We’re looking for writers who want to learn. Plain and simple, this job will teach you a lot about SEO while improving your writing skills. First and foremost, we’re looking for people ready to learn a lot in a short period of time while putting out high-quality work.
At Next Ventures, we are in constant communication with outside organizations. We are looking for expert communicators to aid in the facilitation of these relationships via email. Other job responsibilities include a high amount of topic ideation with other writing work added in.
This is an apprentice-style role with a handful of responsibilities. You will be working directly with one of our campaign managers—think of them as your Jedi Master—with direct access to the owners of Next Ventures—think of them as your Jedi Council. We train and teach you to ensure you have everything you need to succeed to become a Jedi Master yourself.
High performers have the ability to take on more responsibility if they so choose with promotions available. We are looking for long-term hires that can be promoted to campaign manager and editor roles.
We are growing fast—new opportunities present themselves weekly.
This is not an office job. We have been doing the “Digital Nomad” thing for quite some time, and encourage applicants to do so as well if that lifestyle suits them. If you don’t believe us just take a look and see how one of us likes to work in his own comfortable way:
- 10-20 hours per week to start
- Topic ideation for article ideas
- Consistent email communication
- Writing pieces for our portfolio of websites
- Working in a team to maintain measurable KPIs
- Native English speaker or the best ESL speaker/writer ever
- Understand basic technical jargon
- Understanding of current technology trends
- Fantastic communication skills
- The ability to write well
- Never makes excuses (takes responsibility for mistakes and growth)
- Some knowledge of SEO (offsite and onsite)
- Experience dealing with people (clients, customers, etc)
- Demonstrated track record of working remotely / alone.
What you get
- Hands-on training
- Hourly salary $15-25+ based on experience and aptitude
- Completely remote work anywhere in the world
- Flexible hours
- Room to grow into more responsibility
- Rapid raises for high performers
- We review your application
- You send in a video answering a few questions
- We have a 20-30 minute call
- Start training, you’re hired!