Business Development Operations Manager
Website Sales Schema
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S. 🗺
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
Now Hiring: Remote Business Development Operations Manager
Sales Schema is looking for an experienced Business Development Operations Manager for a remote, trial-to-full-time role.
About Sales Schema
Sales Schema is fractional new business team for boutique ad agencies. We use outbound lead generation to land opportunities (meetings) for our agency clients, typically with mid-market to Fortune 500 decision makers.
We are a US-based distributed team, headquartered in NYC with employees in Los Angeles and Austin.
This is a highly creative role, and the right candidate can expect to guide our company’s fulfillment strategy across our client portfolio. The role skews towards autonomy, and while we are on a general 9-to-5 schedule, you will make your own hours and work remotely.
Examples Of Undertakings
- Guiding campaign strategy for clients.
- Hiring and managing distributed BDRs.
- Hiring and managing B2B copywriters and editing copy.
- Hiring and managing listbuilders.
- Leading strategy calls with our clients and account managers.
- Data enrichment and management.
- Sourcing vendors.
- Reporting and dashboard management.
- 3+ years in sales operations or similar role for a B2B organization.
- Technically savvy: deep experience with CRMs, outbound email platforms, LinkedIn, and related tools.
- Continental US-based.
- Okay with part-time/trial period to FT role.
- Huge Plus: experience selling ‘high-ticket’ agency or professional services to enterprise clients.
- Trial to full-time @ $40-45k/year
- Distributed/remote role.
How to Apply
Please send an email to Dan Englander ([email protected]) with a short (ie. paragraph) note detailing your relevant experience and why you’re interested in this position and IMPORTANT: please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.