Business Manager / EOS IntegratorApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💲 Competitive Salary
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
Now Hiring: Remote Business Manager / EOS Integrator
An innovative, clean skincare company seeks an exceptional leader who wants to execute the company’s high-growth vision and support the team by prioritizing and simplifying, and by creating organizational clarity, communication, and consistency.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in startup organization with a similar direct-to-consumer, digital marketing model as well as an appreciation for healthy and natural living.
We are looking for someone who is resourceful, highly efficient in creating blueprints, systems, and processes, and who has the instinctive ability to integrate the various departments (operations, sales and wholesale, digital marketing, product development) while helping guide each team member to reach their full potential through support and mentorship.
In this role, we are looking for a strategic planner with the essential ability to specify, strategize, and define goals and opportunities. We are looking for the glue that holds everything together, the problem solver, and the person that leads the way, keeps everyone in sync and moving in the same direction, achieves or exceeds P&L objectives, executes the business plan, and is the steady force in the organization.
The ideal person will have
- Proven results as an Integrator, Chief Operating Officer, Business Manager, or Chief of Staff in a startup
- Experience building high performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent required
- The ability to transition seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations required
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required
- An understanding of and ability to create a healthy organizational culture required
- The ability to simplify complex issues and identify and go to the source of the problem with ease
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
- Experience working with an EOS company strongly preferred
Interested in this position? Email your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter in PDF format to [email protected] with the subject line EOS Integrator. In your cover letter, please share the following information:
- Why are you interested in this role?
- What makes you the most qualified?
- What areas energize you versus drain you?
- What are you hoping to accomplish in the next phase of your career?
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.