Chief Executive OfficerApply Now
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
- 🔑 Report weekly to Board of directors 🔑
- 📷 Strong interest in photography is a must 📷
Now hiring: CEO for Photography SAAS platform
Daiokan’s mission is to make running a photography business more manageable by providing a powerhouse assisting in daily (sometimes non-pleasant) tasks.
The problem we are trying to solve: It’s hard to run a photography business: you need to combine different roles as a business owner: Photographer, Marketing, accounting, sales, technical, management, creative, customer acquisition, product fulfillment. Too many functions, limiting very much on what you love doing the most: taking pictures.
The solution we are working at is an all-in-one online powerhouse that helps you with: accounting, sales, marketing, customer acquisition, product fulfillment, management, technical work. More about our vision and where we are at here.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a CEO, a SaaS growth expert who will play a captious role in driving the continued growth and direction of Daiokan. You will be working remotely as a contractor for our company.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 40h/week flexible.
There will be a transition period of up to 2 months so that we can transfer all knowledge from our current CEO.
As the CEO, you will be responsible for the supervision of the overall business strategy and success.
Your role will be crucial to the success of our company, as you will be giving all the strategic directions to the team across the whole company.
We want our CEO to be a motivator and a great leader. We also need you to be able to see the big picture and think out of the box.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop a strategy to grow Daiokan in different aspects
- Define and manage our next software features together with our software partner
- Customer acquisition.
- Customer retention
- Community management.
- Hire the right people to keep Daiokan growing.
- Lead with an example and motivate subordinates.
- Encourage employee engagement.
- Oversee all operations and business activities.
- Working across all parts of the business to spot and maximise growth opportunities
- We want you to bring new ideas to the table.
- You will report weekly to the management team through a zoom call.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Self-starter with a proven ability to develop, implement, and execute with little oversight or direction
- Ability to mentor/manage other marketers
- You are creative
- You are Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others
- Strong verbal skills
- You are independent
- You are data-driven
- Experience driving growth in a B2B or B2C SaaS organisation
- Hands-on experience optimising acquisition funnels
- Paid marketing (Google Ads, Facebook)
- Email marketing
- CRO optimisation
- Basic understanding of coding
- You’ll be focused on day-to-day execution while delegating the important tasks with the team
- Interest and experience in photography is a big plus.
Benefits and Perks
- A full-time remote working arrangement.
- We will pay for courses, books, mentoring that help develop your skillset
- Salary based on Experience
- Equity percentage (will be discussed on interviews).
Step 1. Click in “Apply Now”, you will find more info about the application process.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.