Website Black & White Zebra
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Now Hiring: Remote Content Writer
What We Do:
Black & White Zebra is an indie media company unrivaled at content & marketing.
- We create platforms for digital thought leadership.
- We help people and organisations succeed through content that informs, educates & converts. It’s content with purpose.
Based in Vancouver BC, in Canada, we got our start in 2011 as The Digital Project Manager blog, founded by our CEO Ben Aston. Every day, we venture out into the wilds of the internet to cultivate spaces for online tribes to form and to share thought leadership in emerging digital disciplines.
In the evolving landscape of digital work, we’re ditching the textbook and writing the playbook on how we plan, produce, and publish digital media. We’re serious about being truthful and authentic, and about having a good time.
In short: we build digital tribes and make serious digital stuff fun.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for someone we can work with long term – a Remote WordPress Content Canager to join our growing team at Black & White Zebra. We make serious digital stuff fun, empowering enjoyable learning that develops best practice through articles, community, training, and events.
We develop exceptional content and training for niche digital communities for example, just search for ‘The Digital Project Manager’.
If you love content, this is a great opportunity to learn more about SEO, analytics, social media, and work as you load and manage interesting content.
The role will primarily involve loading content to the website, reporting performance and optimizing it. Additionally, the role will involve posting content on social media channels and engaging with our audience through social.
Additionally, there are opportunities to write content and backlink build should you be interested.
- Content Management
- Load all content into WordPress
- Edit images
- Optimize content for SEO
- Provide reporting for post performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including mastery of English language
- Superior organizational and time-management skills; demonstrated effectiveness managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Sees (and seeks) opportunities for improvement, and acts on them
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.