CB Publishing BV. 3 weeks ago
Anywhere · Freelance/Project Based
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🗣 English as First Language
I publish books and courses to help men and women improve their sex lives. I have a following on YouTube, with over 300k subs and 40million views.
You’ll mostly be writing articles to act as an extension to a YouTube video on a particular subject, so you will be provided some basic research to get started, but I’m NOT looking for a transcript.
The company has been going for about 4 years, and now I want to focus more on the blog and SEO to grow organic traffic.
We have a fully remote team of 4-5 full-timers and about 3-4 freelancers depending on the projects we have going on. Most of the team is based in Europe, but that does not mean you have to be. We all communicate through Slack.
And yes, you’ll be writing about adult themes, so if that offends you, this is not the role for you.
If you’re still here, then read on for more information on the job itself.
- This is initially on a freelance basis
- Typically the articles we want are anywhere between 1000-5000 words
- Target audience is men between over the age of 18
- Steady, long-term work for the right person
- 100% remote and flexible position
- English is your first language
- You’re confident working independently, and don’t want to or need to be micromanaged
- You have a clear understanding of SEO principles and know how to apply them
- You stick to deadlines
- You’re willing to accept constructive criticism
- Meticulous attention to detail, impeccable knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Have an understanding of (or are willing to learn) basic direct response copywriting principles to push readers to a specific objective
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.