SexualAlpha 4 days ago
Europe · Freelance/Project Based
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe
- 💡 +1 Year of Experience
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
Now Hiring: Content Writer
Are you comfortable and interested to write about sex and sex toys? (if you’ve used toys before it’s a strong plus)
Do you enjoy diving deep into research to find the right answers (googling, reddit…quora)?
Do you love writing?
Are you looking to be a part of a winning team that invests in your growth & has a real human interaction? (vs content mills)
If you answered yes to these questions, read on. We might be a good match!
We’re an authority site in the sexual wellness market, https://sexualalpha.com/
While we mainly focus on adult toy product reviews, we also have cool research projects going from time to time like creating an interactive BDSM test and in-depth industry-shaking guides.
Since we’re looking for long-term writers:
- Must have at least 1+ years English writing experience
- You must have some experience writing about sex and a strong interest (dare I say PASSION) to learn more about the industry and adult toys.
- You must have strong written English skills (but native is not required) and strong at research-based writing (not creative writing).
- Must have writing samples either for the industry-related topics (Sex/Relationships/Dating) and/or experience writing Product Roundup reviews or Single reviews.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also work with a like-minded team who want to grow and do their best work.
- We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools, training, and templates to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
- You’ll also get to be a part of a fun and rapidly growing company with big plans and a bright future. Who knows, eventually you might grow to become an email expert, editor or SEO specialist with us…?
- Flexible deadlines
- Grow with the company
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
- Competitive freelance rates (3–6 cents per word).
- Consistent workload every week (ideally 2–3 articles per week / 1K-3K words)
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.