Remote Customer Service Rep
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
The Customer Service Representative II (CSR II) is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers on behalf of the company by ensuring that all customer requirements and needs are completely met. As the CSR II, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and solutions. The CSRII is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to other teams, in accordance with company policies and procedures. The CSRII is looked at as the strength of our organization. This role is able to autonomously manage and own numerous multiple-solution customers and related demands with ease. CSRII’s are oftentimes the go-to person for challenging day-to-day and complex internal or external scenarios. The ability to seek and accept feedback from others while learning to provide similar feedback constructively is an important part of this role.
As a CSR II, you play an integral part in meeting all company goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team.
- Contribute to the company’s goals of achieving cost efficiencies by maintaining high productivity and quality standards.
- Work independently and within a team to deliver a consistent, exceptional customer experience every time.
- Manage all communications-written, verbal, and in person, in a profession, proactive and efficient manner
- Resolve all customer needs including orders, requests, and follow-up activity across multiple systems and functions courteously, efficiently, quickly and accurately.
- Own escalations and concerns on behalf of the customer immediately thorough root cause analysis and permanent resolution.
- Successfully establish, manage and exceed customer expectations throughout all engagements.
- Engage appropriate resources to assist or resolve service issues as necessary.
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
- Manage workflow to meet customer deadlines in a team environment.
- Understand and help the customer articulate their needs.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company to customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity, and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- May act as a coach/mentor to other CSRs.
- Continue to sharpen skills and drive personal growth enabling career progression and further elevation of the customer experience
- Coordination of projects and complex customer deliverables.
Education and Experience Guidelines:
- High School education or above with 2 years of college preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related / relevant experience in position or specialization.
- Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Advanced computer experience and ability to implement new technologies.
- Team Atmosphere
- Driven, self-motivating individuals will flourish
- Highly customized solutions with an intense customer focus
- Appearance and professionalism at all times must represent the company image
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity all the while making it easy for our customers
- Seeking candidates with good work ethic, longevity and attention to detail. Computer skills are a must. Please explain any gaps in employment. This is a contract/long term eval to hire position with potential to hire for the right associate and availability. Will interview with manager for consideration.